Super Bowl XLVI

Started by Rome, January 24, 2012, 06:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

nothing sickens me more than watching the giants and staring at tuck jpp and osi all game...the physiques of the giant defenders are just incredible...its makes me so sad when i compare them to jason babin trent cole juqua parker darrly tapp ect...

they really are giants and the eagles are like a college team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 06, 2012, 07:50:05 AM
nothing sickens me more than watching the giants and staring at tuck jpp and osi all game...the physiques of the giant defenders are just incredible...its makes me so sad when i compare them to jason babin trent cole juqua parker darrly tapp ect...

Between talking about the heat the other day and now this, I think you are turned on by manly physiques.

SD

Lets play kill, marry, farg with JPP, Tuck and Osi. igy, you're up first.

ice grillin you

marry - jpp

bend over for a tuck

kill osi (then farg his girl)

Quote from: Hawk on February 06, 2012, 07:51:46 AM

Between talking about the heat the other day and now this, I think you are turned on by manly physiques.

you have no idea how important the look test is

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 06, 2012, 07:55:20 AM
marry - jpp

bend over for a tuck

kill osi (then farg his girl)

Quote from: Hawk on February 06, 2012, 07:51:46 AM

you have no idea how important the look test is

Not to a contract lawyer masquerading as gm

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

SD

hahahahaha

I'm sick as a farging dog but that is hilarious

Rome

I posted that on the EMB.  That might be the funniest goddamn GIF ever.  Still laughing... Jesus.

ice grillin you

i cant believe eli and vick are the same age....why did i think eli was like 28

Rome

Quote"My husband can not f------ throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times," Bundchen said as she was waiting for an elevator at Lucas Oil Stadium, in a video captured by theinsider.com, a gossip website.

Haha... yikes.

SD

Just read that...what a stupid bitch. Get back in the kitchen where you belong you stuck up bitch.

MDS

alright settle down there you misogynist
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

From Durden...

QuoteOne thing that certainly helped the Giants win the Super Bowl last night was the three dropped passes by Patriots receivers in the fourth quarter. This was not lost on Tom Bradys wife Gisele Bundchen, who of course caught some shtein from Giants fans on the way out of the stadium (video on the Insider here).

After they yelled things like "Eli rules" and "Eli owns your husband", she turned to a friend and said, "they didn't catch the ball when they were supposed to", then yelled at the fan:

"My husband can not farging throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time."

To which Patriot fans replied, "We haven't wona fahkin Supa Bowl since Tawmmy Brady married tha spic whore, but fa once she has a point otha than that beak onha fahkin face."

100% accurate description of those fargtards.