2 (18.2%)
A rematch of 2007-08
4 (36.4%)
A rematch of 2000-01
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

30 yds in penalties against him. Not sure what he was thinking by jumping into that little scuffle.

SD

Quote from: Geowhizzer on January 22, 2012, 07:42:13 PM
Vernon Davis is an idiot.

Every team has their jack ass. We've got Desean, the Giants have Jacobs etc.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 22, 2012, 07:44:30 PM
30 yds in penalties against him. Not sure what he was thinking by jumping into that little scuffle.

Also his 73 yard TD is the only offense the 49ers have had all night, so show him some farging respect.

MDS

if only all the players were white
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Vernon Davis answers his critics again with a great catch and a really pathetic Victor Cruz impersonation. Whatever, scoreboard.

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Giants are going to win.

Kyle Williams sucks

Munson

Well...hopefully Tom Brady and The Gronk stomp a hole in the Giants 2 weeks from now.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

another nfc east team not named the philadelphia eagles is going to the super bowl

terrific
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

osama bin laden jr needs to make a grand entrance in indy in 2 weeks

QB Eagles

I think even Tim Tebow was blushing at Alex Smith's last 15 or so passes. The game got too big for him. Kyle Williams will be remembered as the goat, but don't sleep on Smith -- that guy fargin' sucks.

Zanshin

Really looking forward to the next few weeks up here in the nyc area. Soooo awesome.

Eagaholic

I was hoping "miss miss miss" before the game winning FG, right up until they showed one  last shot of Harbaugh on the side line. Then I thought my god he is such a tool. I hope the farging Giants win. Never seen anyone from Hollywood overact as badly as that clown. Never seen a HC who flat out puts on an act for the cameras. Glad I don't have to see any more of that phony over the top drama shtein during the SB.