2 (18.2%)
A rematch of 2007-08
4 (36.4%)
A rematch of 2000-01
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 17, 2012, 10:44:22 PM
Is it really a dynasty when they haven't won the Super Bowl in 7 years and just won their first playoff game in 4 years?

four super bowls in ten years with the same qb and coach is no doubt a dynasty imo
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

I know I'm going to regret this but... why is Harbaugh despicable? Because he isn't friendly and conciliatory during post game handshakes? WHO fargING CARES?

It would be awfully sweet of him to stare longingly into his opponents' eye and whisper teary words of encouragement into their ears, but come on.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

im all for an icehole every once and a while...but you have to be endearing at the same time...harbaugh is just a straight dick with no redeeming qualities....unless you are a sf fan because he seems like he could be a very good coach

it also would help if he actually won something...belichek i actually like because hes an evil genius....who the farg is jim harbaugh at this point in time
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

f the niners

although its pretty cool they came from nowhere to be where they are, their offense bores the shtein out of me and Im not an alex smith fan one bit.

Just like tiger woods, I always want phenoms to continue their success no matter the circumastance and break every record imaginable. I want to see a giants/pats rematch with NE kicking the shtein out of them, and another notch in the belt for brady and belicheck.

SunMo

i'm rooting for the pats from here on out.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

General_Failure

With all this new information, I'll root for the 49ers so IGY can like Harbaugh.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

i think hes pretty much forcing everyone to root for them now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Unless you don't really care what he thinks or wants. Go Pats.

MDS

i think that you think that he wants to be more miserable than he already is i think
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on January 18, 2012, 09:57:33 PM
i think that you think that he wants to be more miserable than he already is i think

Tequila?

MDS

lack of masturbation, sleep, overload of work and getting a crown put in MAKES A CRAZY JEW

Rome

The Texicans found out you're a Jew and put a crown of thorns on you?

Pics?

Sgt PSN

Not sure who thought Steven Tyler would be a good choice for the National Anthem, but they were sorely mistaken.

Don Ho

Is Flaco the next McNabb?  We'll soon find out.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.