4 (36.4%)
A rematch of 2000-01
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

BigEd76

NE -9 (O/U 50.5)
SF -2.5 (O/U 42.5)

PoopyfaceMcGee

Gmen are a team of destiny. Destined to lose to the Pats in the Super Bowl.

SD

I picked Gmen/Pats. The Giants have that look about them again. They're dominating the LOS which is what they did in 07.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

rjs246

I'm not voting in this idiotic horseshtein, but if the Giants and Patriots meet in the superbowl I will once again be rooting for al qaeda.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

1. patriots - i love greatness....we arent gonna see to many dynasties anymore so why not them
2. ravens - dont really care about them either way but id prefer a team that is 10 miles from the cribbo not win the sb
3. 49ers - harbaugh is despicable
4. giants - duh
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

I'm pulling for the Pats at this point too for basically the same reason IGY mentioned.  Added bonus is that it makes Lurie look even worse.

I could really care less about Bmore or SF. Giants are the only team I'm actively rooting against.

Diomedes

I hate Kraft so NE can suck it.  Nothing against Brady, but I hope they lose so Kraft might suffer a little indigestion.

A Baltimore win would be nice considering I have to live amongst these goddamn people, so I prefer they were happy.

SF is a great town, so I wish them well.

Giants can suck a warty weeping dick.

Bring on the Harbaugh Bowl
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

I second that motion.

I'm rooting for SF to win it. I'm quietly rooting for Alex Smith. Dude has had as much if not more criticism than Donovan McSad and he's proving everyone (so far) wrong. I hope the streak continues. There's no one on that team that I hate.

I rooting for Baltimore to beat New England. I like Suggs. I too want Dio to live in a happy environment. Happy ditchdiggers, happy society.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SunMo

Quote from: Diomedes on January 17, 2012, 02:12:56 PM
I hate Kraft so NE can suck it.  Nothing against Brady, but I hope they lose so Kraft might suffer a little indigestion.

well his wife just died in august.  not sure losing in the playoffs would matter more than that
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I'm "going for" the Niners because IGY hates Harbaugh and because Sunny hates the phrase "going for".

And I'm probably going to get shteinfaced.

QB Eagles

Is it really a dynasty when they haven't won the Super Bowl in 7 years and just won their first playoff game in 4 years?

No opinion > murderer > cheater > NY team

shorebird

I'm rootin' for the Raven's, don't know how anyone outside of New England can root for the Pats. Don't care one way or another about the Giants/Niners, but it'll probably be one of the best games of the playoffs to watch.