Rest of Baseball - 2012

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, January 04, 2012, 04:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

jesus how good is toronto. and how good is the al east. boston wont be that bad and they now a lock for the cellar.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

depends on if Toronto puts it all together though...everyone thought Miami was gonna be pimp and thought the Angels were a lock

ice grillin you

dickey is a one year wonder pos...mets made a great move

orioles will own this division for the next five years....toronto wont make the playoffs in that time period
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

orioles were the luckiest team in baseball and did nothing to improve their team

i love bodymore but i am OUT on the o's
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they are young and only getting better....they could use another bat but their rotation is sick

arrow up baltimore

arrow down ny and bos

PhillyPhreak54

I agree on the O's IF they solidify that offense and if Buck's personality doesn't start to grate on the players. He's got a shelf life before players tune him out.

BTW Ty Wigginton signed with St Louie...

ice grillin you

good point on buck....gonna be interesting to see how that plays out

MDS

as if they can win without thome anyway

PhillyPhreak54

I want Baltimore and KC to be good...those teams have been shtein for so long I wanna see them rise up for awhile.

Same for the Mariners

ice grillin you

josh hamilton looks like a million other people

DH

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 15, 2012, 10:42:01 PM
dickey is a one year wonder pos

look past the w-l record...couldnt be any further from the truth.

Sgt PSN

Dickey's 2012 was probably a 1 yr wonder because it was an exceptional year for him.  He's not that pitcher. Just like Chooch isn't a .300 hitter. Both are pretty good players that most teams would love to have, but neither is as good as 2012 would indicate.

ice grillin you

hes also 38...the mets did great getting what they did for him

Munson

His age don't matter, he's a knuckleballer. As long as he can get it over the plate, that's all that matters.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Edwin Jackson to the Cubs...

4 Yrs/$52M

A career .500 pitcher with an ERA close to 4.50.

Amazing.