Rest of Baseball - 2012

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, January 04, 2012, 04:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

Rome isn't.  He is one salty sumbitch. 

Quote from: Rome on October 23, 2012, 05:48:45 AM
PS: Go Tigers.  Why?  Because the thought of watching Hunter Pence hoist a World Series trophy makes me want to murderdeathkill.

SunMo

i hope he dies before the first pitch of game 1
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

The previous three times where one team swept their LCS and the other went the full 7, the latter team swept (07 Sox) or won in five (06 Cards, 88 Dodgers).  Despite that, I'm going with Tigers in 5...

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

David Bell is the new Cubs 3B coach

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Speaking of the Cubbies, I saw a dude today rocking a Cubs jacket and a Browns hat. Poor bastich.

PhillyPhreak54

Wow...Verlander is getting hit a bit...4-0 Giants

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Fat Panda with a 3HR game.

Jeez

Don Ho

So 13 of the last 15 teams to win Game 1 of the WS went on to win the series.  farg you 2009 Phillies.  Bums win that series against the Yankees, I'd never bitch, moan, gripe, etc. again.  Well maybe just a little bit.  This past season's collection of misfits would have made a preacher swear.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I did not realize how cool Sergio Romo is.  Guy is farging great.  Saw his interview on MLB TV after the game and he's awesome.

Rome

ice grillin you

bruce bochy is such an amazing manager...this giants team is the best ive seen since the yankee late 90 early 2000 championship teams as far as the sheer number of quality at bats they throw out a game...its just phenominal to watch

just goes to show how much a manager means and how much charlie holds the phillies back...yeah its great to be chuckle duck funny and buddies with everyone but when that happens no one respects you no matter how good your reputation as a hitting coach might be....the phillie players do whatever they want whenever they want and farg charlie
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous