Rest of Baseball - 2012

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, January 04, 2012, 04:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

its a rube/charlie fault

they arent much different from the birds.....there is no captain of the ship...either on the field or in the front office

ill say it forever good defense and good at bats win world series
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 28, 2012, 11:57:41 PM
rube sold out to win last year but they didnt win last year because that fake arkansas loser couldnt hold a 4-0 lead

everything is his fault

i would never excuse phifer from what he did...but if you really wanna get down to brass tacks.....then how about heidi in game 3 2009 vs the yanks...folding up shop in innings four and five

such an overlooked collapse and the turning point in this era of phillies baseball

MDS

i cant argue that...but part of the reason they got lee was because cole was so bad. so if cole isnt a bitch then whoever pitches game 3 quite possibly sucks.

though with 2009 you could also kill lidge for collapsing in the 9th of game 4. he doesnt do that they back to ny up 3-2.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 28, 2012, 11:50:08 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 28, 2012, 11:46:30 PM
how steaming mad is easy about to be

easy called det in 5

I also pointed out that every team that swept their LCS while the other team went the full 7 went on to get beat in 4 or 5, so I'm not shocked at all.  Pence winning a ring doesn't hurt as much as the Flyer trio in LA.  Mets fans should be more pissed that Pagan and Mota won...

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 29, 2012, 12:07:57 AM
though with 2009 you could also kill lidge for collapsing in the 9th of game 4. he doesnt do that they back to ny up 3-2.

true....but lidge shtein the bed in a tie game....not his specialty...heidi was given a 3 run lead in the world series......finish that shtein you fucing POS....i will never forgive him for that

MDS

ive actually pretended 2009 never happened. its so much easier to just blame clloliff lolee
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its always easier to blame arkansas....in everything...and i would love to fight that farg....but im goin thru socal first

MDS

the fact of the matter is he never should have been pitching in the first place

the last thing he wanted to do was play baseball at that point. lee was awesome during the year and just shtein the bed totally unprompted. farg him.

ice grillin you

sf winning again is rubbing it in our face right?

easybatsignal:

Rome

"Let's go eat a fleshpop!"

- Hunter Pence

SD

Brien Taylor, the Yankees No. 1 overall pick from the 1991 amateur draft, was sentenced to 38 months on cocaine charges.

BigEd76

Josh Johnson, Buehrle and possibly Reyes might be dealt to Toronto.  Salary dumping already!

PhillyPhreak54

Another example of that farging clown Loria and his minion Samson screwing the "fans" of Miami and taxpayers.

lol...despicable

ice grillin you

they are an absolute disgrace

Rome

Too bad Selig is a gutless coward.  That trade should be squashed like a bug.