Rest of Baseball - 2012

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, January 04, 2012, 04:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 21, 2012, 09:31:52 PM
My buddy has a pathological hatred of McCarver and Wheeler (and Doc Emerick). So I bought Wheels book from amazon and sent it to him. McCarver wrote the foreword.

His reaction was fabulous. I think he burned it in his fireplace

Your buddy has good hate attributes. Those 3 are at the top of my list. Mccarver hasn't been good since early 2000's.

ice grillin you

91 ws was an all time great....i wont get into the long version of the story but in the second inning of game seven the house i was watching the game in lost power and i missed the rest of the game....to this day im still salty
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i didnt know hating doc emmerick was an exclusive club

there are tons of people who hate him. tons!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 21, 2012, 09:41:59 PM
91 ws was an all time great....i wont get into the long version of the story but in the second inning of game seven the house i was watching the game in lost power and i missed the rest of the game....to this day im still salty

Ouch...I'd be salty too.

I'd love to hop in the Delorean and go back to see it in real time again. Especially Morris' performance

ice grillin you

MDS

would you give up cfb to get the flyers back
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

lol good question...

I think he sticks with cfb

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 21, 2012, 10:01:07 PM
damn thats not fair

answer the questions dooks

1. greatest sport on earth in arguably its greatest form
2. canadians on ice

make the call

ice grillin you

MDS

ice grillin you

MDS

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 19, 2012, 08:15:54 AM
i actually like the cardinals a lot...they are everything the phillies arent

Add the Giants to that list.  Minus that tool Wilson and that A hole Jonathan Sanchez who is gone they are a solid ball club.  What's even more frightening is Lincecum has a rough year and they're still going to the WS.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.