Started by ice grillin you, December 02, 2011, 07:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

holy shtein hes small

his off the field stuff was insignificant at best

seems like a pure KR...man did he have a lot of yards in college tho

btwn this cat and brown i would not feel comfortable tonight if i was dion lewis
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah Dion better be ready to show his shtein as a back because his return days are done. But that's not shocking because he was awful as a returner.

Another one;

Louisiana College WR Darnell Williams

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=113847&draftyear=2012&genpos=WR

ice grillin you

not just his return days but his roster days

i still wish they had taken lamar miller instead of foles and we wouldnt even be talking about this....wed be all hyped up about the big play guy they have to compliment shady

General_Failure

I was really looking to those nearly 70 plays all season where he would have been used.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Pretty much...but based on what the beat guys are saying and have been for awhile they're probably going to sign someone off the scrap heap like Addai. Joy.

Drunkmasterflex

I am almost just as excited about the UDFAs as I am the draft getting Polk and Harris is great.  I think both of those guys have a legit shot to make this squad. 

Harris should have been a 2nd rounder.  I am glad to see the Eagles adding some real talent during draft weekend and not just a bunch of projects. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Eagaholic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 29, 2012, 12:20:52 AM
Pretty much...but based on what the beat guys are saying and have been for awhile they're probably going to sign someone off the scrap heap like Addai. Joy.

With the Eagles thinking, they want a vet who is solid in pass pro and they know can catch the ball. It's almost like being able to run well is a secondary consideration. Especially if they can also throw from the wildcat at the 1 yard line.

PhillyPhreak54

They signed a Ufda WR from BYU

Andy's happy now.

ice grillin you

this is what happens when you draft for talent the mormons dont come until the udfa period

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Reid talking with Spadaro on Eagles Live right now. Only somewhat more eye-opening than most of his interviews.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Not much of either, really. Now it's entertaining hearing Dave support Casey Matthews.