2012 Eagles Draft Thread - Defense Please

Started by ice grillin you, December 02, 2011, 07:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

If he's there at 229, so freaking what. Literally nothing to lose...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

apparently the school/players/coach covered it up so it wasn't made to be a bigger deal....but I've read accounts that he waited for another player to walk in after a game and sucker punched him, knocking him out cold. A small WR who he outweighed by like 50 lbs.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on April 28, 2012, 05:35:10 PM
I heard it was a fracas.

This is why it is impossible to not love GF.  I'm still cracking up from his posts last night.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

Well, DE Tim Fugger just went to Indy, ruining my hopes for the Dline. Is Brad Smelley still on the board?

BigEd76

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagaholic on April 28, 2012, 05:44:24 PM
Well, DE Tim Fugger just went to Indy, ruining my hopes for the Dline. Is Brad Smelley still on the board?

what about ron tuggnut

Eagaholic

ice grillin you

it coming...

here we go perfect....clap clap..clap clap clap...here we go perfect..clap clap..clap clap clap

Dillen

I'd be real happy with Antonio Allen right now. Wonder why he fell down this far. If they take him here he might already be the best safety on the roster, pretty sad

phattymatty

BigEd76

ice grillin you

philadelphia eagles, teddy bruschis draft winners

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 28, 2012, 06:45:55 PM
philadelphia eagles, teddy bruschis draft winners

His opinion matters to me less than yours does.