2012 Eagles Draft Thread - Defense Please

Started by ice grillin you, December 02, 2011, 07:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 28, 2012, 04:04:26 PM
boykin also doesnt have a tendency to not be able to cover wr's a lot of the time

where's the fun and challenge if every player you draft already can accomplish the primary task required of their position?

ice grillin you

thats the true definition of "coach em up"
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

j's boy from texas cyrus gray just went

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I'm a bit salty about that...thought he would be a good fit because he catches the ball so well

Eagaholic

Birds on the clock. Anxious to see the encore.

Eagaholic

McNutt, I like it, though not as much as grabbing Cox

phattymatty

if the eagles snag burfict here i will smash my head through the television in joy.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Did Burfict rape a child or blow up a care home?  I can't believe he's fallen this far.  Knew he had some issues but holy hell.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

5-4 likes what the Eagles are doing:

"Gotta give #Eagles front office credit. Yah I said it give them credit"
"They addressed much needed positions, instant impact player,LB,QB not to mention DeMeco Ryans = leader"

Munson

Quote from: Don Ho on April 28, 2012, 05:01:09 PM
Did Burfict rape a child or blow up a care home?  I can't believe he's fallen this far.  Knew he had some issues but holy hell.

Even worse...he smoked some weed
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyGirl

He beat up a teammate with a cheap shot in the locker room, had incessant anger management problems and it played out that way on the field with personal fouls galore. Then the drug test failure at the combine.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

Did not know about the drug test failure. 

Kellen Moore with TimmyChangidis. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 28, 2012, 05:28:43 PM
He beat up a teammate with a cheap shot in the locker room

link?....cause i dont think thats an accurate description of what happened...ive seen it reported as anything from a minor skirmish to an altercation...ive never heard that anyone got beat up with a cheap shot

anyway he has a lot of baggage but by far the worst of it is showing up to the combine fat and out of shape....the other stuff certainly doesnt help...but had he lit up the combine with a great performance he would have been drafted a while ago

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.