2012 Eagles Draft Thread - Defense Please

Started by ice grillin you, December 02, 2011, 07:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Now let's hope this isn't Bunkley part deux

General_Failure

Everyone likes the pick. How could it possibly go wrong?

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

even they couldnt farg up the first rounder pick in this years draft altho there was no reason to trade up...

this draft to me will be made or broken by the two second round picks...you were going to get a solid player in round one no matter what...its how they navigate these next two picks

Zanshin

There have been years where they've done worse, and they could have messed this up, no doubt about it. It could have been Tannehill, and people would be slitting their wrists.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 26, 2012, 09:25:03 PM
even they couldnt farg up the first rounder pick in this years draft altho there was no reason to trade up...

this draft to me will be made or broken by the two second round picks...you were going to get a solid player in round one no matter what...its how they navigate these next two picks

You were just crying like a flag thinking they were taking Chandler Bing.

Now all they have to do is hit on their 2's and it's a success?

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on April 26, 2012, 09:31:23 PM

i never thought they were taking him....IF they had taken jones it would have been catastrophic....but all along we all knew they were getting one of a handful of players in the first and they got one of them

the two deuces is where its at

Eagaholic

Quote from: Rome on April 26, 2012, 09:31:23 PM

I agree if they hit on a LB and another player with the 2's I think it would be a successful draft, even if IGY is crestfallen they didn't get Burfect. If the top 3 turn out hitting their potential, the rest of the draft can suck and it still be good.

Rome

I agree with SD.  farg the 2's.  Package them and get back up in there.  That way I don't have to watch this shtein tomorrow night.

phattymatty

if theres any way this is possible i agree, i have white house correspondents dinner parties tomorrow.