2012 Eagles Draft Thread - Defense Please

Started by ice grillin you, December 02, 2011, 07:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on February 27, 2012, 02:33:25 PM
I think you mean Brown and Kuechly ran a 4.5. Burfect may see his stock fall to day 3.

Brown ran a 4.45 and he stumbled at about 25 yds. Ran a 4.44 the second time.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Rome

Burfict might have entered street free agent territory with that 40 time.  I mean, Jesus... when offensive linemen are out-running you, yikes.

Sgt PSN

Who the hell cares about 40 times?  His name is Burfict for punning. 

ice grillin you

perfect is the kind of guy the ravens will draft and be a beast
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhanInDC

Everything about the dude has been a disaster. He had a good season two years ago, but his last was average, and all the athletic ability people have professed he has evaporated today. Add to that terrible interviews, and questionable character, he'll be luckly to get drafted by anyone. IGY - sell me. What are the good points?
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

ice grillin you

beast like talent

there was never a chance the eagles would take him anyway so no need to worry

like i said expect the ravens or steelers to now steal him later in the draft and get production out of him....but even if he ends up not even in the league a year from now you have to respect any team that will take a chance on talent...whereas the eagles will continue going with the kurt colemans brian rolles and brandon grahams of the world

PhillyPhanInDC

Not coming at you - I don't watch a lot of college ball, but what I did see this past season wasn't all that special. The talent didn't show up in any athletic measurement.....am I missing something?
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Drunkmasterflex

No chance a team like the Steelers draft him, the Ravens might. That would be an ideal situation for him, he would have someone like Ray Ray to keep him in check. 

I was a huge Burfect fan, but at this point with his interview and his lack of accountability he has bust written all over him.

As long as they draft a DT or LB in the first round I will be happy. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

I want them to sell out for RGIII

F linebackers, we'll never have good lbs under Reid. 

He can coach a QB though and Griffin is worth almost any price imo.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 27, 2012, 07:59:46 PM
Draft Zach Brown and sign Stephen Tulloch.

No way they they add that much to the LB corps. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 27, 2012, 12:57:27 PM
If you have an Eagles credit card, you can enter a sweepstakes to win the chance to make the live announcement of the Eagles 4th round pick. 

Hell I'll make the announcement right now... it's some white or half-Asian Mormon who will be out of the league in two years.

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 27, 2012, 06:18:29 PM

Either that or the kind of guy the Ravens will draft and get drunk and fall down the stairs.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on February 27, 2012, 09:34:25 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on February 27, 2012, 06:18:29 PM

Either that or the kind of guy the Ravens will draft and get drunk and fall down the stairs.

they all arent gonna work out but ill take ozzies track record over banner incs

in the end talent will always win the day

Quote from: Diomedes on February 27, 2012, 08:47:36 PM
I want them to sell out for RGIII

F linebackers, we'll never have good lbs under Reid. 

He can coach a QB though and Griffin is worth almost any price imo.

id be down with this as well....they actually met with griffin this weekend...15 this year plus their two second rounders plus next years one might get it done