2012 Eagles Draft Thread - Defense Please

Started by ice grillin you, December 02, 2011, 07:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Don Ho

London Fletcher would be a great acquisition, guy brings it every game/play but I'd like to see a long term solution.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Holy shtein does this not sum it all up or what?  DE Vinny Curry from Marshall:

QuoteVinny Curry is the picture of what the Eagles look for in a defensive end. He isn't very big or fast but he is a hard worker and has been a solid performer in college. He also was one of the most talked-about players during Senior Bowl week.

Curry is a good player who is just as unlikely to be a bust as he is unlikely to be a star
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

If you have an Eagles credit card, you can enter a sweepstakes to win the chance to make the live announcement of the Eagles 4th round pick. 

Diomedes

Which one?  If I'm not mistaken, the Eagles have two fourth round picks this year.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Does it matter?  They'll both suck and they'll both be starting for the next 4 years. 

Diomedes

Of course it matters.  Why would I want to announce a pick that originated in Tampa?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Because Tampa is from Florida and oranges come from Florida and you can buy oranges at the grocery store, which is probably on your list of errands to run on draft day. 

Diomedes

Draft day?  Isn't it spread over like four days now?

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Seabiscuit36

And Stupar ran a 4.75.  When a white LB from the Big 10 runs faster than you, welcome to day two
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

And he followed up his first bad run with a 5.10, Meanwhile Baker from UNC ran a 4.44
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Drunkmasterflex

I think you mean Brown and Kuechly ran a 4.5. Burfect may see his stock fall to day 3.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on February 27, 2012, 01:42:02 PM
Draft day?  Isn't it spread over like four days now?

Aren't your errands spread over 7?

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on February 27, 2012, 02:33:25 PM
I think you mean Brown and Kuechly ran a 4.5. Burfect may see his stock fall to day 3.
shtein yeah, Kuechly had to run a third because the 4.50 he ran had the scouts drooling.