2012 Eagles Draft Thread - Defense Please

Started by ice grillin you, December 02, 2011, 07:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

so going into the seahawks game the birds stood 9th...normally it would be best to look at any teams within one game of them but its way to bunched up to do that...probably best to follow the 3 and 4 win teams at this point...

week 13

3-8 jacksonville vs. 4-7 san diego - win win game but still gotta root for jacksonville
3-8 carolina at 4 -7 tampa bay - another no lose game for the eagles but again root for the team with less wins
3-8 miami vs oakland - winnable game for the dolphins
4-8 eagles - lost to seattle
4-7 washington vs ny jets - skins stay with the eagles   
4-7 arizona vs dallas - cobbsy is back; cards get waxed in a home game that wont have a home field adv.   
4-7 kansas city at chicago - calololeb hanie; chiefs have a real shot   
4-7 cleveland vs baltimore - why is this game at 4; cLeveLand   
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Mad-Lad

If the eagles get a top 10 pick they will either trade back or draft an undersized defensive lineman.

Drunkmasterflex

The only players that seem like top 10 caliber picks that the Eagles could use would be QB. This draft just doesn't seem that great.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

DH

Draft me Matt Barkley and fire the fat man and let's see where this franchise is in 5 years..

Drunkmasterflex

I would love to see matt barkley he actually gets rid of the ball quickly. I dont think there has been an eagles qb that could do that since i have watched them.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

ty detmer got rid of it quickly it just took seven years to get there

phattymatty

with desean and asante gone i wouldn't mind getting honey badger in round one. grab some LBs with the 2 2s.

ice grillin you

im not sure exactly what id do to get him but i would do some serious self degrading shtein to get vontaze burfict....hes by far my number one want...PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN JESUS

DH

glad im not the only one that thinks he's gonna be better than luck

ice grillin you

i dont think barkley is in lucks class its just that the eagles have no chance at luck

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 02, 2011, 09:51:47 AM
im not sure exactly what id do to get him but i would do some serious self degrading shtein to get vontaze burfict....hes by far my number one want...PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN JESUS

Yeah it would be great if they got him.

Ias far as Detmer goes you are right.....should have been more specific.

Sgt PSN

I would LOVE to see the Eagles get Barkley.  If I'm not mistaken, heading into week 13, the Eagles were drafting at #9 and only 2 teams ahead of them could legitimately be seen drafting a qb...Indy at 1 and Cleveland at I believe 7 or 8.  So it's not completely inconcievable that the Eagles aren't in position by the end of the year to take Barkley assuming he comes out.  Gotta root for Cleveland to win a few more though because if they have a chance to get Barkley, I don't think they can pass him up. 

Drunkmasterflex

ice grillin you

barkley is not falling to nine...someone will trade up for him before that happens...taterskins for example...if they arent already picking higher than nine

phattymatty

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 02, 2011, 10:05:13 AM
If I'm not mistaken, heading into week 13, the Eagles were drafting at #9 and only 2 teams ahead of them could legitimately be seen drafting a qb...Indy at 1 and Cleveland at I believe 7 or 8. 

skins, dolphins, chiefs, seahawks