2012 Eagles Draft Thread - Defense Please

Started by ice grillin you, December 02, 2011, 07:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Sitting at #15 right now.  The worst they can pick is #16 if Dallas loses.  The highest they can pick is #13 if the other 3 games go their way (Seattle, San Diego, Dallas)

Diomedes

In other words, who cares.  Not matter what happens, they are in perfect position for Reid to trade up for a no talent ass clown with nice teeth.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

#14 if the Cowboys win
#15 if the Giants win

General_Failure

Just the right spot for picking a zesty defensive lineman.

The man. The myth. The legend.

BigEd76

1 - #15
2 - #46, #51 (AZ)
3 - #77
4 - 4th (TB), 19th
5 - 18th
6 - 17th, TBD (DEN), TBD (NE)
7 - None (NE)

Basically 5 picks in the top 100.  The TB 4th is #99 but there might be a 3rd-rd comp pick or two that makes it slide

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

rjs246

Picking right in the middle of every round is farging infuriating to watch. Which means that I won't.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Good thing for you the Eagles never trade up.

Beermonkey

I sat next an Eagles scout on the plane a few weeks ago, who was down to see the HBCU All-Star game in Atlanta. I pretended to be asleep and took a peak at what he was writing on his laptop and was able to see at least one player they were interested in:

Dominique Ellis, S - SC State

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=69766&draftyear=2012&genpos=CB

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Beermonkey on January 03, 2012, 11:36:15 AM
I sat next an Eagles scout on the plane a few weeks ago, who was down to see the HBCU All-Star game in Atlanta. I pretended to be asleep and took a peak at what he was writing on his laptop and was able to see at least one player they were interested in:

Dominique Ellis, S - SC State

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=69766&draftyear=2012&genpos=CB

Nice job!

Next time just thump him upside the head (or get him inebriated) and download all files to a jump drive and post.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don Ho

The what bowl?  HBCU All-Star Bowl?  I would have strangled the scout with the airplane headphones cord for just attending that game.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

yeah why would you ever send a scout to like actually go and scout players
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Based on some of their picks, I'd ask when instead of why.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 03, 2012, 07:41:13 PM
yeah why would you ever send a scout to like actually go and scout players

Scoutings been working out just fine for Banner Inc. so far.