orson charles
massie

bang one of them and im a really happy camper
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagaholic on April 27, 2012, 10:25:08 PM
Sanu just went, I would have liked him. Eagles have no depth after Avant (unless you're a Riley Cooper guy) and need a redzone receiver or TE.

marvin mcnutt probably in the 4th or 5th would be a good red zone guy to get

i dont want depth behind avant...i want avants replacement

PhillyPhreak54

Ike Reese tweeted that they're going QB

Lets see if he's right

SD

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 27, 2012, 10:33:16 PM
Ike Reese tweeted that they're going QB

Lets see if he's right

Kudos to Ike

Would have taken a CB or OL here and waited till the 4th to take a QB but whatever I'm not complaining.

Feva

There's the bullshtein pick we were all waiting for...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

General_Failure

He's not short or Samoan. I'm very disappointed.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

Did Cousins and Weeded go yet? I haven't seen. I know Osweiler did.

I don't like the QB pick here. Probably their thinking is they want to develop someone who can come in and hold the fort for a few games for Vick when he gets injured, if they keep him. Same as when they took Kolb to cover for McNabb except Kolb could also be the heir apparent. Obviously they don't think Kafka will be that guy.

ice grillin you

you cant take a qb here to be a back up or to spell vick if he gets hurt....thats what FA qb's are for

you have to think he is your future and i believe this is what the eagles thinking is....if that turns out to be the case and foles is a top 10/12 qb in the nfl three or four years from now then awesome pick...but vick is the guy they have bet the superbowl on....so if thats the case why not pick someone there that can help the team this and next year while you are clearly trying to make a run with vick

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Eagaholic on April 27, 2012, 10:44:43 PM
Did Cousins and Weeded go yet? I haven't seen. I know Osweiler did.

I don't like the QB pick here. Probably their thinking is they want to develop someone who can come in and hold the fort for a few games for Vick when he gets injured, if they keep him. Same as when they took Kolb to cover for McNabb except Kolb could also be the heir apparent. Obviously they don't think Kafka will be that guy.

Weeden went 1st round...Cousins still on the board

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 27, 2012, 10:50:15 PM
you cant take a qb here to be a back up or to spell vick if he gets hurt....thats what FA qb's are for

you have to think he is your future and i believe this is what the eagles thinking is....if that turns out to be the case and foles is a top 10/12 qb in the nfl three or four years from now then awesome pick...but vick is the guy they have bet the superbowl on....so if thats the case why not pick someone there that can help the team this and next year while you are clearly trying to make a run with vick

Who was there to help them next year?  They have every starter and every backup accounted for at this point.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on April 27, 2012, 10:52:55 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 27, 2012, 10:50:15 PM

Who was there to help them next year?  They have every starter and every backup accounted for at this point.

boykin would have immediately upgraded the slot cb position

ty hilton would have added a great weapon in the slot on offense

orson charles is a vernon davis type te that would have created big time match up problems

lamar miller would have been a perfect big play back up to shady

nick foles will be their starter in two three years