2012 Eagles Draft Thread - Defense Please

Started by ice grillin you, December 02, 2011, 07:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Only thing that would piss me off is trading up for Tannehill.

I have a feeling it will be Cox.

Dillen

Drunkmasterflex

I want Barron, Kirkpatrick, Coples, Poe, Brockers, or Cox.  And Kuechly wouldn't hurt my feelings. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PhillyPhreak54

Reading between the lines of Spads' tweets seem to suggest that a top-10 trade up isn't happening while the 11-14 area will.

Rome

8:15 tomorrow night.

The Eagles are going to trade their first to the Rams tonight for their 33rd pick tomorrow and a first in 2013 draft.

phattymatty

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 26, 2012, 06:24:31 PM
Reading between the lines of Spads' tweets seem to suggest that a top-10 trade up isn't happening while the 11-14 area will.

thats retarded. to trade picks to move up one or two spots. if that team targeted the same guy the eagles want, they wouldn't make the trade anyway.

i don't want a trade...take their highest rated defensive player on the board at 15.

reese125

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on April 26, 2012, 07:03:48 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 26, 2012, 06:24:31 PM

thats retarded. to trade picks to move up one or two spots. if that team targeted the same guy the eagles want, they wouldn't make the trade anyway.

i don't want a trade...take their highest rated defensive player on the board at 15.

The only way I would dig a trade is if they went to 12 and got Barron

Rome

15 is a perfect spot to pick because most players there have some perceived issue that caused them to drop out of the top 5-10.  When it turns out to be nothing the team who snags him hits the jackpot.

Stay there and pick the best player available.

Or do something crazy like I suggested earlier.

Boom.

phattymatty

so mort is saying cleveland is trading with minnesota to get the 3rd pick.

i don't get it. the vikings are not going to take richardson so what is the point?

BigEd76

Heckert was afraid TB would jump ahead of them

phattymatty

Rome

Quote from: phattymatty on April 26, 2012, 07:25:26 PM
wow, i am dumb. and drunk.

i am jealous.  i have a big meeting tomorrow that my boss set for 9:00 am.  i reminded him that the draft was tonight and his response was... "oh, farg!  i forgot!"

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD

Same...I moved all day. Now I'm sitting in my new pad getting sauced. Already told my boss I'd be calling out sick tomorrow. He said make sure you get a doctors note because it's a closed day...sure thing.