2012 Eagles Draft Thread - Defense Please

Started by ice grillin you, December 02, 2011, 07:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

i don't disagree with that...i thought Stafford wouldn't amount to much when he came out.

just something about Tannehill when i watch him makes me think he won't be much. 
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

im not even talking about tannehill specifically...but just in general...thats why if they took him i would be kinda hyped because we get to watch/follow someone they think is going to be a great young qb for the eagles one day...its the one position where you always have hope that the best possible outcome is going to happen and not a lot of push back from yourself that its not

that being said i want their first three picks to be defense

1. barron/brockers
2. janoris jenkins/lavonte david/zach brown/andre branch

if they can get a three players (hell even two) out of that group i would be out of control

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhanInDC

I'd like some Sean Spence in the third/fourth.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

ice grillin you

i like spence a lot as well...all depends on how the first three picks go...if they go defense like they should then id probably rather have isiah pead or maybe jarious wright in the 3rd

boykin is my number one wish there but thats assuming they dont go corner in rounds 1 or 2

third round has some really good possibilities

PhillyPhanInDC

I want the first three picks to be some combination of CB/D-Line/LB.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

hbionic

I want the first three picks to be a combination of Good-Great-Steal. Please god!

...and we pray! :evil
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

Quote from: hbionic on April 26, 2012, 03:01:57 PM
I want the first three picks to be a combination of Good-Great-Steal.

what you should expect: reach - trade back - white reach - over value

hbionic

Yes, sadly, I've been conditioned to accept that or worse. Worst part is that every year I hope that is the year they will surprise.

But, no, that's just a dream best put into my mental wood-chipper.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 26, 2012, 02:24:36 PM
i honestly dont know how people evaluate qb's...how the hell do you know if someone is going to be good....its impossible to me

Considering personnel people can't do it I don't know how a fan could. Hell I thought Joey Harrington should have went number 1.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

reese125

All these wishes and hopes of good players will result in about 75 "wtf's" spewed all over this board during the draft.

Drunkmasterflex

Honestly outside of an olinemen or TE I won't be mad. And as long is there is not a Jon Harris type reach.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

when does goodell announce the eagles pick....closest to gets a bassett hound balloon animal and a sea otter sandwich

10:02

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty