2012 Eagles Draft Thread - Defense Please

Started by ice grillin you, December 02, 2011, 07:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 13, 2012, 06:15:16 PM
they were out of it since the seattle game...no one cares about mathematics...not to mention the teams they were playing had mailed it in...i think dallas was the other team worth a shtein and even they are gutless

but by all means if you think the eagles are on the cusp of greatness and the fireman was a wonderful keep drinking the banner inc kool aide...

i mean even in the last two posts you went from fairly servicable to solid...by training camp he will be a future all pro

Yes, that's exactly what I said. Watkins was serviceable and at times solid. That DEFINITELY = the team is on the cusp of greatness. No doubt.

ice grillin you

the cusp of greatness = thinking they were in the playoff race until the end...its the exact spin banner inc puts on it...those last four games were sooooooooo HUGE

oh and kurt coleman is serviceable too
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 13, 2012, 07:58:45 PM
im good with that....brockers is my 1a out of that group but as weve discussed id take any of them

Personally I'd go Cox, Poe, Brockers

Since this is the Eagles they probably have em ranked Cox, Brockers, Poe

I wouldn't have a problem with any of them either. We're assuming they're taking a DT, what are the chances they shock us all and take another position? I think Barron goes to Dallas at 14, but since this is the Eagles I can definitely see them taking a hybrid DE/OLB if one falls. Quinton Coples has a chance to fall to them and he's an intriguing prospect.

Eagaholic

Um, the Giants were a .500 team after week 15. If they lose their last game, the Eagles would be in. I think that's in a playoff race, but I'll have to check Webster's definition.

ice grillin you

yeah and the giants eliminated the eagles before the eagles last game

in banner inc land the last four games meant everything....i understand this...in the real world they were out after seattle....but again this is the diff btwn homers and haters

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on April 13, 2012, 08:15:57 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 13, 2012, 07:58:45 PM
im good with that....brockers is my 1a out of that group but as weve discussed id take any of them

Personally I'd go Cox, Poe, Brockers

Since this is the Eagles they probably have em ranked Cox, Brockers, Poe

yeah cox is def the most eagle out of all of them...they llove anyone that can play multiple positions...i like brockers because of his upside and since if you take a DT you are taking a position where you arent hurting for the near future you can afford to work with him for a year or two...but again the difference is miniscule

PhillyPhreak54

Watkins sucks. They should cut him.

Mathis sucked too, right?

Anyways sorry to interrupt but the lady who covers the Browns for the Plain-Dealer is reporting that the Rams and Eagles are interested in trading up to #4.

Interesting. For whom??

Blackmon? Kalil? Mo Claiborne?

ice grillin you

sd is the mathis hater....altho im not a big fan either...but what makes him so special...because banner inc signed him?....kinda like how when they start 6th rounders it must mean it was a great pick right?

and yes watkins sucks....right now....im not saying he cant be an average nfl starter one day....i mean its really hard to not at least be a decent guard as its the easiest position on the field to play...so if it makes you happy ill say he is probably better than mjg

Eagaholic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 13, 2012, 08:26:18 PMbut again this is the diff btwn homers and haters

Are you admitting that you're a hater?

Eagaholic

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 13, 2012, 08:26:18 PM

in banner inc land the last four games meant everything....i understand this...in the real world they were out after seattle....but again this is the diff btwn homers and haters

Right,  you knew all along the Eagles had no chance

ice grillin you

Eagaholic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 13, 2012, 09:05:08 PM
Watkins sucks. They should cut him.

Mathis sucked too, right?

Anyways sorry to interrupt but the lady who covers the Browns for the Plain-Dealer is reporting that the Rams and Eagles are interested in trading up to #4.

Interesting. For whom??

Hard to imagine that. They'd probably have to give their draft and a high pick next year to boot. I wouldn't do that for Luck.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagaholic on April 13, 2012, 09:12:45 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 13, 2012, 08:26:18 PM

Right,  you knew all along the Eagles had no chance

what?!!?.....except for the banner inc army......everyone on earth knew they were done after the seattle game

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 13, 2012, 09:05:08 PM
Interesting. For whom??

its gotta be claiborne....assante is all but gone....drc is a fa after the year and assy is old....a young stud corner is a huge need and you know how much they love the position

plus thats  to high for blackmon and kalil is a lock to minny at 3