2012 Eagles Draft Thread - Defense Please

Started by ice grillin you, December 02, 2011, 07:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

so because howie sucks as a gm means they should just not scout players anymore?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

The FO's biggest problem is that they try too hard to do the not obvious thing. Even though most pundits actually loved the Graham pick and many picked him to be defensive ROY, the Eagles were left with a gaping hole at safety. Both Graham and Allen ended up injured, but Earl Thomas would have filled the biggest need in the best way, and they passed.

Same with linebackers. Christ, would it kill them to draft one who could play from the get go?

ice grillin you

just a quick fyi....

most pundits are complete morons

PoopyfaceMcGee

They would fit right in here at ConcreteField, then.

ice grillin you

possibly the most accurate thing youve ever posted

Don Ho

With the exception of McNabb, Westbrook, Pimp, Shady and Maclin these boneheads have been reaching for years in the first three rounds.  I'm sure there are other franchises that have had similar less than stellar results but all we care about is this FO and their track record sucks.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I forgot to mention Andrews.  He had all the makings of dominating on the OL for years until the little voices showed up.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

eagles will not replace grigson until AFTER the draft

Rome

DH

wait, what?? how does that make any sense at all?

in the end, its one less guy who andy will have telling him who pick - which is exactly what he needs.

ice grillin you

the problem is less of everyone else means more howie...at least grigson was a football guy so if he had any influence to begin with at least his knowledge carried a football background with it

BigEd76

QuoteLesBowen
Howard Mudd on why he feels he shouldnt have to sit through Senior Bowl practice: "If somebody takes a @&$# they film it. I can watch that."

DH

anyone who was involved with the past 4 drafts in any capacity should never be allowed in the war room again

General_Failure

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 24, 2012, 03:31:58 PM
QuoteLesBowen
Howard Mudd on why he feels he shouldnt have to sit through Senior Bowl practice: "If somebody takes a @&$# they film it. I can watch that."

This quote couldn't go any better with this name.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Didn't they draft DeSean, Maclin, and Shady within the last 4 drafts?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds