2011-12 Flyers Season Thread: Now With Less Alcohol!

Started by BigEd76, October 06, 2011, 10:23:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

win or lose this game i wanna play pittsburgh again....this is like watching soccer compared to that last series
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

YOURE A fargING icehole BRYZ.....DIE AND THEN GO TO HELL YOU HUMAN PIECE OF shtein

Don Ho

Thank you igy as that is almost what I said verbatim.  Bryz you farging idiot.  What in the hell was that?

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Don Ho

Don Ho

ice grillin you

im so farging mad right now at brzy i wanna kill someone

this was the fear...close games where you have to rely on the goalie....flyers will lose everytime....they better farging put the game away early in OT because the first good chance nj gets is going in

Eagles_Legendz

bryz is the great equalizer and the difference between this team being the cup favorites and being a tossup in any round.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I am still in disbelief from that tying goal. farging Ruskie sack of shtein.

Eagaholic

Eagaholic