2011 Ex-Eagles In The NFL

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 11, 2011, 12:41:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Chris Clemons just signed a multi-year extension with Seattle at the age of 30.

Clemons had had 11 sacks in each of his last two years with Seattle. The Eagles gave him and a fourth round pick in exchange for Darryl Tapp, who has 5.5 sacks total for the Eagles and probably won't be with the team by the time Week 1 rolls around.

hbionic

Didn't we get Clemons from Seattle in the first place or did we draft him? We white man, we!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

Clemons we signed as a free agent from the Raiders. Prior to being with the Raiders he played for the Skins.

QB Eagles

He kicked around the league for a few years, had a breakout year for Oakland, then the Eagles signed him and he became a nonentity.

PhillyPhreak54

Apparently him and Andy didn't get along.

QB Eagles

Chris Gocong was carted off during Browns practice with some kind of leg injury. Also, Chris Gocong is still in the NFL.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 04, 2012, 01:26:20 PM
Chris Gocong was carted off during Browns practice with some kind of leg injury. Also, Chris Gocong is still in the NFL.

also MOCK
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Clearly this injury means the Eagles have officially won that trade of Gocong and Sheldon Brown to Cleveland in exchange for Alex Hall, Trevard Lindley, and Ernie Sims.

ice grillin you

the pendulum might swing back the other way when lindley gets cut this summer
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

I thought Ernie Sims came from the Lions. 

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 05, 2012, 12:51:15 AM
I thought Ernie Sims came from the Lions. 

Eagles traded Sheldon and Gocong for Alex Hall and two draft picks, one of which was traded for Ernie Sims.

Feva

So Kolb throws a pick on his first series ATTEMPT of the season.

MOCK!
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

There's fake football going on tonight?

Who knew?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.