2011 Ex-Eagles In The NFL

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 11, 2011, 12:41:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

PFT saying that a Seattle radio station is reporting that TO is on his way to visit with the Seahawks

Diomedes

Who exactly is their Quarterback anyway?  I forget.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

you have no idea how much I love you
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

I think Tavaris Jackson is the starter until Matt Flynn takes over, or vice versa

PoopyfaceMcGee

Russell Wilson will be starting soon enough.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 05, 2012, 11:34:12 PM
PFT saying that a Seattle radio station is reporting that TO is on his way to visit with the Seahawks

Apparently the visit went well and they're working on a 1 yr deal. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Pete Carroll literally believes he is the one coach capable of getting value out of TO.

Seabiscuit36

He knows how to pay players, thats for sure
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

shorebird

Quote from: Diomedes on August 06, 2012, 02:13:33 AM
Who exactly is their Quarterback anyway?  I forget.

As much as TO has bitched about his qb's in the past, do you think he knows? If he does know, does he even care??

SD

DH

It was reported somewhere that Owens ran a 4.45....NO. fargING. WAY.

Tomahawk

He recently ran that fast? No. But I believe he did run a 4.45 40 at some point in his career.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Straight line speed is the last thing to go.

reese125

And shockingly your first step is the first to go. Draft him early.