Derek Landri, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, August 03, 2011, 07:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Apparently.

Now THIS guy was just for depth/camp body because of Laws and Patterson. Sources claim that the interest in Hargrove pre-dated the injuries.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

He started 16 games last year for the Panthers. Hargrove was a reserve for the Saints.

Probably advantage Hargrove.

BobbyT

16 games with the panthers is like playing 25 on defense. Their offense was horawful.
"And with 1:16 remaining this place is in a state of shock!"

Sgt PSN

So the league has players named Landri and Landry.  All they need now is someone named LandrĂ© and they can form an above average R&B group. 

Rome

Eagaholic

Quote from: Diomedes on August 03, 2011, 07:10:28 PM
Depth is good.

Penetration and depth are keys for slamming the Oline. These same principles can be applied to a two gap system.

Diomedes

We are both talking about sex, right??
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

BigEd76

SunMo

Signed for a 1 year deal today.

Good move, I liked him in the rotation
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

Great move. Surprised nobody signed him to a long term deal. He's not an every down player but he's great in a rotation. I thought he was gone for sure.

PhillyPhreak54

Me too - only Tampa gave him a look in FA.

Eagaholic

Nice, just saw he led the team in TFLs despite his limited play. Surprised he didn't get more of a look. Wonder if this means they won't go DT now in the 1st since no doubt they are thinking Brandon Graham will be in there killing QBs on 3rd downs. Might they actually go for who they think is the BPA now?

Feva

This is a real good move, but it shouldn't really affect their draft plans at all. With Jenkins and Patterson as the top guys, they still need a DT they can look to the future with. Landry ain't that guy. My guess is they'll still draft a DT and let Landry come in and compete for a spot just like last year.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews