What would you trade Asante Samuel for?

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, July 29, 2011, 06:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

lol at making fun of someone who actually watches the games and makes a judgment

this is why i always say how sports fans in the internet age drive me so crazy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

My main goal this year is to watch 1 Eagles game.

ice grillin you

gotta start somewhere...watching more games than dio would be a good place to begin

reese125

NFL and NBA are my life son. Take the amateur shtein of not watching games over to Munsons and Hawks house.

ice grillin you

stop trying so hard and you might be less douchey....playa

shorebird

Quote from: reese125 on April 22, 2012, 03:58:43 PM
NFL and NBA are my life son. Take the amateur shtein of not watching games over to Munsons and Hawks house.

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 22, 2012, 04:01:21 PM
stop trying so hard and you might be less douchey....playa

After reading these last two pages, I feel I have no life...playerrrrrr.

SD

Supposedly the Falcons are now involved [Schefter is the source]. Rumor floating around it could be Samuel + the Eagles 5th for a 3rd...we'll see.

ice grillin you

that would be a real nice deal...theyd have a one two twos and two threes

seems almost too good to be true tho

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 24, 2012, 12:51:53 PM
that would be a real nice deal...theyd have a one two twos and two threes

seems almost too good to be true tho

Agreed.

phattymatty

the more i see everyone fixating and predicting the birds take a DE or DT, i have a feeling they stay there and pick up the best CB on the board, whether it's kirkpatrick or if we're lucky gilmore.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on April 24, 2012, 01:01:00 PM
the more i see everyone fixating and predicting the birds take a DE or DT, i have a feeling they stay there and pick up the best CB on the board, whether it's kirkpatrick or if we're lucky gilmore.

thats certainly more than possible and wouldnt suprise at all....theres no position they value more on that side of the ball

i think it all depends on who is left at 15 and how they rate the players...there arent saying right now we will take the best corner available but if they have kirkpatrick rated higher than the DT or ends that are on the board then they will take him

it would not suprise me in the least if they trade back...15 seems liek a spot that is going to have five or six players they could take...so maybe they trade back with a team who is in love with someone whos there at 15 while the eagles still like 3-4 guys equally as well

SD

I had the same thought last night. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they took a corner at 15. The fans and media are usually way off base with what they're taking. Did anyone think they'd take Watkins/Graham/Maclin/Kolb etc? The only year we had any clue was when they took Bunkley [and he fell] and Justice in the 2nd. Other than that we're all in the dark.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on April 24, 2012, 01:11:10 PM

I had the same thought last night. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they took a corner at 15. The fans and media are usually way off base with what they're taking. Did anyone think they'd take Watkins/Graham/Maclin/Kolb etc? The only year we had any clue was when they took Bunkley [and he fell] and Justice in the 2nd. Other than that we're all in the dark.

thats why i never try and predict what they will do....i just go with what i hope they do in each round

SunMo

as two time champ of the Eagles mock contest, let me say that it's not hard to figure out what they will do
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.