Social Media

Started by Diomedes, July 18, 2011, 04:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

I just typed and deleted a genocide joke in response to Sarge's ladyfriend's post about the 'true thanksgiving story'. I'm so sensitive to other people's feelings.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i feel dirty even typing this but in this months espn the magazine (for some reason i get it but have not asked for it) they actually had a good article

about the bama lsu tea bag incident after last years natty...its definitely social media related

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/page/LSU-Bama-Fans/last-time-met
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on November 21, 2012, 12:04:23 PM
I just typed and deleted a genocide joke in response to Sarge's ladyfriend's post about the 'true thanksgiving story'. I'm so sensitive to other people's feelings.

Puss.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 21, 2012, 12:08:48 PM
i feel dirty even typing this but in this months espn the magazine (for some reason i get it but have not asked for it) they actually had a good article

about the bama lsu tea bag incident after last years natty...its definitely social media related

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/page/LSU-Bama-Fans/last-time-met

Do you subscribe to ESPN Insider?  You get the mag "free" if you do.

PhillyPhreak54

I read it online the other day...good read

Sgt PSN

Lame story. 

I belong to an alumni group for my military academy on facebook.  Yesterday some dude who graduated in the 80s said that he has 2 yearbooks to give away to anyone who wants them because he is moving and can't take much with him.  I jokingly said "Where the hell are you moving to that you can't make room for 2 year books?  Jail?"

His response - "Yes."  Found out the dude's going away for quite a few years on some kind of fraud conviction.  Not sure of the details but I guess he's getting fitted for his orange jumpsuit pretty soon.  Nice. 

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Your foot's already in your mouth, you might as well shove it in deep and demand proof of these alleged yearbooks.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

Sgt PSN

Rome is loosening his jaw.

Zanshin

I figured the rest of the Matty pics would be here, dammit.

Sgt PSN

BigEd76

Looks like FB's new search engine works pretty good.  Thanks Mark

Tomahawk

Sgt PSN

Not real, but I'm sure FB isn't far away from charging $ for some basics services like that.