Social Media

Started by Diomedes, July 18, 2011, 04:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Apparently school is back in session and people are much more proud of their children being accepted into a free education system than they should be.

ice grillin you

they should create a parents facebook where you can talk about and post pictures of your kids and make it illegal to do on regular facebook

but worse than the people that constantly post their kids are the people who comment (omg "so cute" or "like" every farging photo....stupid bitch these are the same kids that this person posted yesterday
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

theres a plugin you can download for facebook that turns all pictures of babies into cool shtein like cars and hot chicks and bacon.

unbaby.me

hbionic

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 22, 2012, 01:39:19 PM
they should create a parents facebook where you can talk about and post pictures of your kids and make it illegal to do on regular facebook

but worse than the people that constantly post their kids are the people who comment (omg "so cute" or "like" every farging photo....stupid bitch these are the same kids that this person posted yesterday

:-D My sentiments exactly.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 22, 2012, 01:39:19 PM

Yes

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

when you send a tweet to someone does it automatically post on their page for all to see...or do they only see it

Sgt PSN

No idea. I know I signed up for twitter like a year ago but I've never logged in since then. Don't think I sent out a single tweet.

phattymatty

i have a twitter pretty much only to follow where the downtown food trucks are going to be, but i know how it works.

depends what you mean by send a tweet. if you message them then yes only they can see it. but if you just send a tweet with @theirname then yes anyone who follows you will see it. also, they will be notified if their name has been mentioned.

ice grillin you

how do you message someone....is that option on each persons page somewhere...or do you write the message in the tweet box but take out the @theirname

Tomahawk

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 18, 2012, 08:10:53 AM
No idea. I know I signed up for twitter like a year ago but I've never logged in since then. Don't think I sent out a single tweet.

You're a helpful mofo

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 18, 2012, 08:42:58 AM
or do you write the message in the tweet box

LOL.

you can only direct message someone if they follow you. but if they do, there is a little icon up on top of their page which has a drop down menu, options are tweet @xxx, direct message @xxx, etc.

ice grillin you

if you go to someone famous' page tho you dont see many tweets if any at all of regular people hitting them up

thats why i was thinking if you tweet someone it doesnt automatically go to their page where everyone can see it....otherwise celebrities pages would be out of control....you sure the person doesnt have to retweet a received message to have it show on their page??

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 18, 2012, 08:53:21 AM
if you go to someone famous' page tho you dont see many tweets if any at all of regular people hitting them up

thats why i was thinking if you tweet someone it doesnt automatically go to their page where everyone can see it....otherwise celebrities pages would be out of control....you sure the person doesnt have to retweet a received message to have it show on their page??

yes thats correct, nothing shows up on your page unless it's your own tweet or something you've retweeted. but they will get a notification of their @name being mentioned in a tweet.

also if you're doing what i think you're doing get one for me and i'll stick around for a day or two.

Tomahawk