Social Media

Started by Diomedes, July 18, 2011, 04:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

come to the dark side

we can talk without the hippos
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

SunMo

This is like 8 minutes long, but it's worth it at the end.  Dad teaches his daughter a lesson about trashing her parents on facebook.

http://www.litefm.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=421220&article=9738000&fb_comment_id=fbc_10150571400139633_21191545_10150573459929633#f3c2da2044
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Munson

Video's been all over the place.

If what the dad said was the correct version of the story (as in, she only has to make her own bed and sweep a couple floors), then I'm glad he made the video. The only thing I disagree with is the very obvious threatening gesture of shooting her laptop repeatedly at the end. Dude made his point, no need to throw in the "oh by the way, remember i have this gun" shtein.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Tomahawk

Pops sounds and looks like a MA hypocritical dickhead. How can he be upset about her use of vulgar language when he uses the same language in his response? Why should she respect him when he apparently has very little for her? Seems the dad is about as mature as his daughter; difference is she's 15.

hbionic

T-Hawk, that's about the most grown up thing you've ever said. You're momma's gonna be proud of you when I tell her tonight. She's a little hard of hearing so I have to pull her hair extra hard. Maybe slap her a couple of times...but I'm sure one of those tears will be for you. She just better not make a mess again.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Tomahawk on February 10, 2012, 01:59:24 PM
Pops sounds and looks like a MA hypocritical dickhead. How can he be upset about her use of vulgar language when he uses the same language in his response? Why should she respect him when he apparently has very little for her? Seems the dad is about as mature as his daughter; difference is she's 15.

All parents are hypocritical.  I swear all the time (granted, not in front of my kids) but I get on my daughter every time she or one of her friends swears on her facebook page.  When she's capable of supporting herself, she can swear all she wants.  Until then, my way or the highway.   

QB Eagles

Shooting the laptop instead of selling it or giving it away is some macho bullshtein.

Sgt PSN

General_Failure

The guy who made that admitted it was a prank meant for a few of his friends.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

I don't care.  I'm still rooting for Matty. 

Diomedes

you mean it's not real?  what a shocker

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on February 29, 2012, 01:50:58 PM
you mean it's not real?  what a shocker

The fact it could have been legit is fairly awesome.

PS...I'm also rooting for Matty.