Social Media

Started by Diomedes, July 18, 2011, 04:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Quote from: Zanshin on January 13, 2012, 04:56:39 PM
Who's the dude in your profile pic? Looks familiar, but I can't place it. Also, no idea why Facebook pimps you out every day.

Yeah, you were one of the people it kept putting up for me to connect with.  The dude in the avatar is the late Bill Graham.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Quote from: Zanshin on January 13, 2012, 06:27:18 PM
Thanks to facebook, I'm going to get half of the millions hbionic wins in the lottery tonight.

You know that shtein's going to hit, right?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Zanshin

Be interesting if they do; they're the numbers from Lost.

SD

Thought this was pretty funny...this kid was my IST partner at PSU Abington:

QuoteHi this is Linda, (Michael's mom) If you want to be his friend...do not pick him up, take him to a bar, or believe that he drinks like a normal 22 year old. Anyone that truly knows him knows he has a drinking problem. He has been missing for 2 days now & out of control. Please help us by not supporting his habit. I don't want to find him dead from alcohol poisoning & I'm afraid that's where he is headed. He has a family that loves him & only wants the best for him, I wish someone could make him realize he has a problem. Thanks for listening. I'm a distraught & truly concerned mother that wants her son to get help.

Rome

You should have responded, "I'll drink to that!"

I would have.

SD

He's a good kid and a smart one at that. I'm semi-tempted to help him but would feel like a hypocrite considering I still drink like I'm 22. He maybe weighs 160 pounds so it's not like he can drink that much. The few posts before that one were one at 3 AM saying he was stuck down at Temple and needed a ride to Bensalem followed by a picture of him drunk with a bandana on his head, 40 in one hand, and a pistol in his other one saying Happy MLK day. Like I said, good kid.

Diomedes

Nothing anyone can do to help a true drunk.  I sympathize with his mother's plea and I think it was a good idea for her to just straight up tell his friends: this one is killing himself with drink so please don't help him do it. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Do any of you kinds sirs or madams use Meetup.com? Seems like a good way to organize but not sure how effective.

phattymatty

i found an underground poker club through that site like 5-6 years ago.

rjs246

yeah i used to use it for illegal poker rooms too. other than that, no.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

I wish I could get free one night a week.  I'd be happy to lose money in exchange for that.  You get to drink too, right?

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

PoopyfaceMcGee

NO I DO NOT WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH JUDAS DIOMEDES

Sgt PSN