Rest Of Baseball - 2011

Started by ice grillin you, March 31, 2011, 01:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

How can you say he definitively did them though? If the science is proven right and it was a false positive, then what?

I read someone say that there haven't been any reports of re-tests and appeals that were won being made public because this is all supposed to, and many have, taken place under the cloak of secrecy.

I too am withholding judgement until more comes out - too many questions now.

ice grillin you

thats what baseball players do...they roid up.....he isnt any different....cept he just won the mvp and is an articulate white
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I've never really been much of a fan of his - and it would not shock me if this turned out to be true; but I need to hear more first

ice grillin you

yeah thats kind of my point

certain people get the benefit of the doubt and others burn from the start

MDS

uhhhh no

its not a pass, its a temporary stay considering who's it's coming from. it would be the same as if eskin reported it.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 11, 2011, 01:27:06 AM
uhhhh no

its not a pass, its a temporary stay considering who's it's coming from. it would be the same as if eskin reported it.

where are the latinos temporary stays?

i can remember to this day you killing pg for defending jc romero at the same point in time that this guy is getting the benefit of the doubt from you

it doesnt suprise me because this is how white people in america work but at least farging admit your mind set

PhillyPhreak54

If he was a latin or black dude and I heard the same info and insight I did earlier I'd be saying the same thing.

If he comes out and says it was flaxseed oil or something he got a GNC then he'll get lit up

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 11, 2011, 01:30:42 AM
Quote from: MDS on December 11, 2011, 01:27:06 AM
uhhhh no

where are the latinos temporary stays?

i can remember to this day you killing pg for defending jc romero at the same point in time that this guy is getting the benefit of the doubt from you

it doesnt suprise me because this is how white people in america work but at least farging admit your mind set

lol what are you even reading what im saying

this is all because of espn. nothing to do with race.

and i farging hate white people. and jews. id love to throw braun under the bus. come on.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

if the same report came out about Ryan Howard I'd give him the benefit of the doubt too....dude's just farging big.

IGY can't get over the race card...best to just let it go
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 11, 2011, 01:35:22 AM
If he comes out and says it was flaxseed oil or something he got a GNC then he'll get lit up

From he OTL piece:

Quote"There are highly unusual circumstances surrounding this case which will support Ryan's complete innocence and demonstrate there was absolutely no intentional violation of the program.

He used the cream and the clear but didn't know what was in them.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Well, unluckily for him, even if he's completely exonerated, no one will care. Much less interesting story than the original.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 11, 2011, 07:57:52 AM
Quote"There are highly unusual circumstances surrounding this case which will support Ryan's complete innocence and demonstrate there was absolutely no intentional violation of the program.

the it wasnt intentional thing is just classic

PhillyPhreak54

yeah - nice wording there by the lawyer.

That swings my thoughts towards guilty for damn sure.

Rome

They should be legally able to use whatever they want to enhance performance.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I agree. Sosa/McGwire = excitement... Rangers/Cardinals/Giants in the WS = Zzzzzzzzzz