Rest Of Baseball - 2011

Started by ice grillin you, March 31, 2011, 01:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 11, 2011, 11:50:11 AM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 10, 2011, 10:15:28 AM
Guess that means Douche Harper will be starting on opening day.

I think they're playing him in the OF now

Probably, especially after the Posey incident this year. 

Also, I remember hearing rumors and rumblings about this story quite a few years ago but only bits and pieces and never anything substantial with names or detailed accounts.  But the Red Sox had their own PSU kiddie pool going on back in the 60's-70's and 80's.  It almost perfectly parallels the events at PSU. 

http://www.thepostgame.com/features/201111/another-era-and-another-sport-sex-abuse-scandal-still-inflicting-pain-today

BigEd76

The new Marlins crap gets revealed tonight.  Here's the actual orange alternate jersey

Sgt PSN

No doubt that's what attracted Reyes to them. 

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 11, 2011, 01:07:57 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 11, 2011, 11:50:11 AM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 10, 2011, 10:15:28 AM
Guess that means Douche Harper will be starting on opening day.

I think they're playing him in the OF now

Probably, especially after the Posey incident this year. 

Also, I remember hearing rumors and rumblings about this story quite a few years ago but only bits and pieces and never anything substantial with names or detailed accounts.  But the Red Sox had their own PSU kiddie pool going on back in the 60's-70's and 80's.  It almost perfectly parallels the events at PSU. 

http://www.thepostgame.com/features/201111/another-era-and-another-sport-sex-abuse-scandal-still-inflicting-pain-today

Holy shtein!  Why has this not ever made the national news?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 11, 2011, 01:07:57 PM

I just sent this article over to two of my friends that are both Boston natives and huge Red Sox fans.  They were in shock as they have never heard a thing about this.  Go Nation!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

QuoteAlbert Pujols, Jose Reyes, and Mark Buehrle are in #Miami right now with #Marlins executives. All have been made "substantial offers."

SD

So they're trying to imitate the Heat

Sgt PSN

Rome

ice grillin you

so they are trying to push the phillies to fourth place in the division
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

mixed reports right now that Reyes signed with the Fish

Hanley moves to 3B

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Cards interviewed Terry Francona, Ryne Sandberg, and Jose Oquendo.

They're hiring Mike Matheny.

BigEd76

Matt Kemp got 8/$160M+FTNC from the bankrupt guys

MDS

domonic brown and justin de frautus for matt kemp

almost official per SDEagle5
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on November 14, 2011, 03:33:24 PM
domonic brown and justin de frautus for matt kemp

almost official per SDEagle5

I hear he's close to Gaylord Focker. Could be legit.