Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on January 26, 2024, 11:43:45 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on January 26, 2024, 11:37:56 AMdo they even need a linebacker coach?   Seems like a waste of money

Coaches don't count against the salary cap

there is no salary cap
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

My indifference toward this team continues mostly unabated, but I have to admit I really like the Fangio hire. 

Now if Howie actually listens to him and gets the sort of talent required to play in his scheme, well, we'll have to see about that.

Still, liking this a bit.

Also lol at the linebacker coach quip.  A+

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

you already drafted nakobe dean and he sucks

pipe down
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Nope it's Moore.

Not exactly happy but he better come and produce.

MDS

this is...meh

very clearly jeff moves where he wants established, veteran coordinators to hold sirianni's hand whom they no longer trust. just fire him then. i will credit jeff in that he paid up for both these guys and is already paying the last guys. they always have the most $$ in total salary, as well. lurie aint cheap.

Rome

Competent coordinators also ensure there will be no more excuses for the players whining about losing trust or faith in the coaching staff.

Couldn't have done much better than these two either. 

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on January 27, 2024, 11:29:27 PMCouldn't have done much better than these two either. 

Yeah... of the names floated I think these were the safest. Maybe the Eagles will miss out on Jerod Johnson's meteoric rise but he could have also been nowhere close to ready for the role and then you end up with a disaster.

I don't think you get a good look at the 2023 Chargers and come away thinking Moore was the problem. Dysfunctional org. Of the 10 existing Chargers fans I think maybe 1 blames Moore for their season.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on January 27, 2024, 11:20:33 PMthis is...meh

very clearly jeff moves where he wants established, veteran coordinators to hold sirianni's hand whom they no longer trust. just fire him then. i will credit jeff in that he paid up for both these guys and is already paying the last guys. they always have the most $$ in total salary, as well. lurie aint cheap.

this is going to be hilarious and weird watching the puppet show.  Yes, fire him already.  Not ready to sit through a lame duck season.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.