Joe Banner Is The Devil And Howard Eskin Is His Bitch

Started by Rome, February 22, 2011, 05:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

I don't love lurie... i dont even really like him, but Tose's eagles didn't win shtein either.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

charlie

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

if you put your heart in a corporation, you deserve to have it broken sucker

it's just a goddamn game
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

What crap.

That could be said about all sports now in the terms of caring then vs. now.

All professional sports are now looked at as business and with a very antiseptic attitude. It is not the 70s and 80s any longer. The passion and run through a wal for the team mentality has gone and been gone for awhile now.

Banner and Lurie and others within upper management aren't always the most likable and do and say dumbfounding things from time to time (and in Banner's case every time he opens his mouth) - but I think you're reaching now.

Was she on with Cataldi or something?

ice grillin you

nope she wrote a book

and you couldnt be more wrong

look at the steelers ravens jets and other teams...and thats just football.....passion heart and soul is very much alive out there....i know it hurts that your favorite team is as sterile as it gets but that doesnt mean you should deny the truth

PhillyPhreak54

Its all sterile, man.

Jets are only like that because of Rex Ryan, he has brought out the attitude and collected guys like him.

There are still throwbacks who talk shtein and play for the love but the majority of these guys are about the money and nothing else. They help each other up off the field and hang out or ask for farging autographs after the games. It is not like it used to be regardless of if a few teams have guys like that.

So she takes a shot at the current ownership. And you have even admitted that you believe Lurie does what it takes to spend to win, right?

Your beef is Banner. We know he is a schmuck.

And didnt that broad try to move the farging team to Phoenix?!

ice grillin you

not its not all sterile....in fact look across the street at the phillies or flyers...they are the opposite of sterility

also its banner inc.... to put it all on one guy is unfair

no signs/banners in the stadium hideous uniforms that are not this franchise at all...100% business like approach that just makes this not a fun or passionate franchise whatsoever....getting rid of dawk was the capper

MDS

they make the playoffs every year

what more do you want
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

to enjoy them

when your team wins and youy arent as happy as you should be then there is a problem

reese125

getting rid of dawkins was the capper...haha

move on brother....dawks body has.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 02, 2011, 09:11:15 PM
to enjoy them

when your team wins and youy arent as happy as you should be then there is a problem

besides the fact i was joking it seems this is beyond personal with you and banner and obviously not something you can get past

hes a total funhole. we know. you need to move on.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: reese125 on March 02, 2011, 09:13:10 PM
getting rid of dawkins was the capper...haha

move on brother....dawks body has.

as usual you completely miss the point...i know its hard for you to comprehend and logically think beyond the first thing that comes to your mind but it gets tiresome

basically the fact that you reference his present day ability on the field is staggeringly dumb even for you

reese125

there is no point as usual.

the fact that you cant comprehend a team/business, with an impeccable track record of getting rid of players on decline is you being narrow minded once again. I know youre upset you cant watch him cry and flap his arms on the sidelines anymore...we all are....but as your boy said....let it go for christs sake.