Joe Banner Is The Devil And Howard Eskin Is His Bitch

Started by Rome, February 22, 2011, 05:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Letting Weaver find out about being cut the way they did... Classy.

Eagaholic

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 12, 2011, 08:02:22 AM
Dear Eagles Fans,

Today, May 12 between 1:00-1:30PM, we are inviting you to participate in an EXCLUSIVE FAN FORUM call with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, Philadelphia Eagles President Joe Banner, and Eagles Insider Dave Spadaro. Join other Eagles fans as they ask questions LIVE about the recent NFL Draft and the current status of the labor situation.

The Fan Forum will last approximately 30 minutes.

Using the daytime phone number listed with your Eagles account, we will be calling you around 1:00pm EST today. All you need to do to participate is answer the phone!
It is FREE to participate.

If you miss the call and would like to join the Fan Forum, please dial 1-877-229-8493 and enter PIN 15427. There is a limited amount of room for call-ins so the best way to join the Fan Forum is by picking up the phone when you receive the call around 1:00pm today.

We are looking forward to connecting with you this afternoon!

The Philadelphia Eagles

gotta love how they try and draw you into a propagandist phone call having to do with the lock out by saying its about the recent nfl draft AND the "labor situation"

And what are the odds that the callers aren't plants or known friendlies.

ice grillin you

According to one club executive, they had "a lot of discussion" about re-signing Babin after the '09 season, but deferred to the opinions of then-defensive coordinator Sean McDermott and then-defensive line coach Rory Segrest, neither of whom, the executive said, felt Babin could be anything more than a situational player.

lol...these people are something else
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Drunkmasterflex

Who cares about something that may or may not be true
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 29, 2011, 11:06:42 AM
According to one club executive, they had "a lot of discussion" about re-signing Babin after the '09 season, but deferred to the opinions of then-defensive coordinator Sean McDermott and then-defensive line coach Rory Segrest, neither of whom, the executive said, felt Babin could be anything more than a situational player.

lol...these people are something else

Convenient to blame the two guys who are no longer here.

"Well THEY said he wasnt good enough...WE wanted to keep him"

lol

ice grillin you

they actually blamed rory segrest for letting a player go....that is some funny bunk

thing is no one gave a shtein when they let babin go....it wasnt like it was some awful move that came back to haunt them...so why does a non descript PP move from two years ago require them to make up a story like that and at the same time throw two ex employees under the bus

MDS

the same reason 75% of the fan base now thinks that washburn and mudd have the magic touch and will fix everything

banner is a master propaganda warrior. no one does it better.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

At the end of the Nnamdi Asomugha news conference, general manager Howie Roseman publicly apologized to fullback Leonard Weaver and defensive tackle Jeff Owens for merely leaving messages on their phones telling them they were being released on Thursday. Weaver tweeted that night that he had gotten the news from a reporter, and didn't like not having heard it from the Eagles. The team then insisted both players were informed before the moves were released.

Apparently that was sort of true, and sort of not true, with Roseman acknowledging that he hadn't spoken directly to the players, and should have done so.

"That's my responsibility. I'm sorry about that. I had a lot of things going on. That's no excuse," Roseman said.

gotta give credit where credit is due

good for the little prick to apologize...hopefully he learns from it but i doubt it

Rome

In the grand scheme of things Howie not personally speaking to Weaver isn't that big a deal considering what he had going on otherwise.

In fact, Weaver's the one who's acting like a bitch in this case.  Professionals don't go on Twitter and whine about being "disrespected".  They suck it up and move on. 

ice grillin you

big deal compared to the earths 7th billion birthday no...big deal in terms of how to treat your players yes

proof of this is an actual apology from banner inc....that pretty much uncharted waters

Rome

It's a non-issue for anyone who actually has a functioning cerebellum.

PS: Joe's on Eagles Live! right now.  WATCH HIM.

ice grillin you

Rome

Banner & Spadaro are talking about The Wire right now.

FOR REAL

ice grillin you

id rather listen to wheels during a phillies rout than spadaro right now after yesterdays goings on...his gushing condescending pomposity has to just be off the meter