Eagles fire McDermott

Started by SD, January 15, 2011, 05:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

jesus you think winston moss wants to be a defensive coordinator much?

"The Eagles have some established talent there right now," Moss said. "It would be fun to work with that group. They work extremely hard. They play on a fanatical level. They have some playmakers on that defense. In carefully looking at them and then competing against them twice [this season], that would be a fantastic opportuntity."
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

They play on a fanatical level?  What the hell does that even mean?  Dude is off his rocker.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Drunkmasterflex

Being off his rocker might be exactly what this defense needs.  It seems to me most of their problems have to do with not tackling......and lack of talent of course.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on February 01, 2011, 04:21:24 PM
Being off his rocker might be exactly what this defense needs.

this

put aside for a second mcdermotts schemes and his x and o ability...from just a personality standpoint he seems like a huge fail....i just cant see that guy getting in anyones ass and even if he does whos gonna listen...

if im winston moss the first day on the job i antagonize assante samuel so that he mouths off to me....then i choke his ass out in front of the entire defense...then i begin my career as eagles DC

PoopyfaceMcGee

So you want him to be Terry Tate?

Sgt PSN

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Eagaholic

I'm guessing by off his rocker Dio meant he's an idiot, not a wildman.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 01, 2011, 04:27:14 PM
Being off his rocker might be exactly what this defense needs.

this

put aside for a second mcdermotts schemes and his x and o ability...from just a personality standpoint he seems like a huge fail....i just cant see that guy getting in anyones ass and even if he does whos gonna listen...

if im winston moss the first day on the job i antagonize assante samuel so that he mouths off to me....then i choke his ass out in front of the entire defense...then i begin my career as eagles DC

Hired.  I miss Frank Kush.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

lurking wierdo

......and lack of talent of course.

I was watching an interview with Jim Brown last night. He remarked that nearly everyone who gets to an NFL camp have nearly equal talent. It all comes down to work ethic, motivation and coaching.

Tomahawk

Apparently Jim Brown is stupid

ice grillin you

senile is probabaly a more apt description but either way he couldnt be more off base

PoopyfaceMcGee

They interviewed the Vikings defensive backs coach also. Joe Woods.

Seabiscuit36

Any word if they interviewed Joe Webb?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD

Winston Moss will be whoring himself to the Eagles on 97.5 the Fanatic at 11:30