Eagles fire McDermott

Started by SD, January 15, 2011, 05:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

lots of speculation that Perry might have a verbal agreement to join as soon as the SB ends

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on January 28, 2011, 01:56:37 PM
Oh, I get it...errrands.

har dee har har

He's buying maxi pads for his wife

Quote from: MDS on January 28, 2011, 01:55:55 PM
im gonna ramble off likable nfl owners

jerrah
packers people
seattle dude
woody johnson
ralph wilson
rooneys

so...6 fan bases can say they like their owner. good for them.

I like Lurie, he keeps his nose out of the football side of the business and runs a great organization. I never think "this guy is cheap" or any of that other nonsense. He does his part for the local community as well.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 28, 2011, 02:02:36 PM
i agree that theres really nothing lurie can do...he created the monster that is banner and howie and its something were just going to have to live with

speaking of howie it really is unbelievable how much he is like banner...makes sense since he was molded under his wing for so long...but they even talk the same a lot of the time...same words..same condescending attitude...it makes me sick
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

mpmcgraw

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 28, 2011, 02:10:02 PM
Quote from: MDS on January 28, 2011, 02:02:36 PM
i agree that theres really nothing lurie can do...he created the monster that is banner and howie and its something were just going to have to live with

speaking of howie it really is unbelievable how much he is like banner...makes sense since they're both Jews

General_Failure

IGY doesn't like Jewy mannerisms, and this really hurts MDS' chance to score as he gets older.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

His value over replacement psychopath is off the farging charts, though.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 28, 2011, 02:02:39 PM
lots of speculation that Perry might have a verbal agreement to join as soon as the SB ends

Has he ever been around a 4-3 defense?
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

DH

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on January 28, 2011, 02:58:00 PM

From a Milwaukee paper...

"Perry's background, both as a player and coach, has been in the 3-4 fire-zone scheme. He played in that system for Pittsburgh from 1992-'98 and coached in it for the Steelers from 2003-'06 and for the Packers the past two seasons."

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Rome on January 28, 2011, 02:52:36 PM
His value over replacement psychopath is off the farging charts, though.

Well done.

Kotex maxipads are the most absorbent! Stay in school!

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: DH on January 28, 2011, 03:03:42 PM
Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on January 28, 2011, 02:58:00 PM

From a Milwaukee paper...

"Perry's background, both as a player and coach, has been in the 3-4 fire-zone scheme. He played in that system for Pittsburgh from 1992-'98 and coached in it for the Steelers from 2003-'06 and for the Packers the past two seasons."

I like the idea of him getting the job it just seems that the Eagles are committed to running a 4-3
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

SD

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

welcome brother darren

look test PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.