please stop trying to be me.

yours truly,

funny
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

So this Washburn guy is probably IN to coach the defensive line.  Some sort of savant that apparently has no interest in becoming a coordinator.

All I know is that if shakedown Howie hires this Billy Davis farghead to coach the defense, I'm going to get punchy.

SD

I didn't realize he was so old. Regardless, he turned Jason Babin into a pro-bowler and every D-lineman that has left the Titans hasn't produced like they did when they were there. He's a homerun signing if they get it done.

rjs246

Anything would be an improvement. Wait, nevermind. Andy Reid is the reason the DL sucks. Jesus, I keep forgetting.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Feva

Well, sign this old mofo up then!
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

BigEd76

If/when Washburn is hired, we'll probably start seeing Haynesworth rumors

Sgt PSN

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 19, 2011, 12:33:23 PM

I'd probably be on board with that since Hayneworth was (a) very good under this guy in TN and (b) he's probably want to play for Washburn again in a 4-3 defense. 

There's no doubt about how disruptive he was in TN and if the Eagles are somehow able to create a similar environment in Philly, then it could be a great move. 

Rome

Be prepared for the onslaught Sassy. . .

charlie

Why do people assume that a player automatically wants to play for a previous coach again?

what if they hate each other?

General_Failure

You know how it goes. They may have argued a little, but you know the makeup sex will be great.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

What if they're secretly in wub?

SD

Does Washburn not want to be a DC or something? Every article I read about this guy is better than the next.

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 19, 2011, 01:13:06 PM
Quote from: BigEd76 on January 19, 2011, 12:33:23 PM

I'd probably be on board with that since Hayneworth was (a) very good under this guy in TN and (b) he's probably want to play for Washburn again in a 4-3 defense. 

There's no doubt about how disruptive he was in TN and if the Eagles are somehow able to create a similar environment in Philly, then it could be a great move. 

I'd take a chance on him too assuming Washburn signs. Yeah he's a lazy jerk off but if you light a fire under his ass he's all world. He hates the Skins and him having success here would just piss them off, which is an added bonus. He instantly upgrades the pass rush. With all that being said the Eagles are smart enough to sign him to an incentive laden deal that they can easily weasel their way out of it's a win/win situation.