Eagles fire McDermott

Started by SD, January 15, 2011, 05:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Take her! She'd like to ride the train up to upstate NY

Drunkmasterflex

:-D

Trgovac or Jauron would be fine with me.  Its not like there is a fleshpop Lebeau around every corner.  Reub seems to think that Jauron is still the favorite, but he thought that there is a strong possibility is will be Trgovac. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

Drunkmasterflex

hmm must be the filter that is hilarious.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Tomahawk

hahaha...I thought you just didn't like the guy

Munson

Well, there's Dick Jauron, and then there's a fleshpop Jauron
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

the coaching is irrelevant as long as Reid the puppet master rules

it's all about getting players that pass the look test
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

pretty much

short of making a huge splash like tripling rex ryans salary to come to philly and be DC there is no one they could hire that would excite

ice grillin you

bob grotz is on with angelo and is saying reid wanted to keep mcdermott but was ordered from above to fire him

says that upper management since howie came on has been much more hands on...something that andy is tiring of and that for the first time in andys tenure there is a gap btwn him and the rest of banner inc

reese125

Quote from: reese125 on January 18, 2011, 12:21:39 PM

this is starting to shape up as if Reid is on his last leg here, and he might be the next to go. I know its sounds crazy, but this is usually how the trend works. not to mention, reid would be so better off in the upper management position like his boy holmgren. leave the coaching to real game day coaches. mussa begin.....

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 19, 2011, 07:42:52 AM
bob grotz is on with angelo and is saying reid wanted to keep mcdermott but was ordered from above to fire him

says that upper management since howie came on has been much more hands on...something that andy is tiring of and that for the first time in andys tenure there is a gap btwn him and the rest of banner inc

Good.  Maybe if he's undercut enough on personnel/FO decisions, he'll start working harder on gameplanning and in-game coaching skills.

reese125

Reids in game skills are like the ex-girlfriend that you always stayed with because you thought you could change her.

It takes a hell of a while, but you finally realize it's hopeless.  You realize that people's behaviors won't change over time, only their bodies do.

Rome

Please never make an analogy like that again.

Sincerely,

The Universe.

reese125

Please scratch my nuts.

Sincerely,

Me