Wild Card vs. Packers Game Thread

Started by Diomedes, January 09, 2011, 04:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on February 10, 2011, 10:16:45 AM
Clown.

thats more like it and much better than the non sensical ramblings above

still laughing at someone being ignorant for not being interested in or having known tomas pinochet...that would literally make 99.9% of the world ignorant...which im sure you agree is true...but it also basically makes you a tucker carlson type elitist douche
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

With every post his assessment is shown to be more accurate. Incredible.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

you just knew huge pinochet fan gf wouldnt be far behind
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

What can I say, I was a big Perfect Strangers fan in the 90s.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Diomedes on February 10, 2011, 09:29:54 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on February 10, 2011, 09:03:23 AM
not knowing who that guy is ignorant?

or admitting you dont know who he is is ignorant?

okay lemme break it down for you:

Rome doesn't know Bissinger, admits it.  Asks who he is.  Educates himself about who the guy is a bit.

You ridicule him for not knowing a major Philly sportswriter. 

He asks if you know anything about one of the most important living American writers, which you do not.  You boast that you don't know who he is, and rather than bothering to learn anything about him or his work, announce that he is less important and notable than your sports writer.

You are quintessentially American, in the most MA way:  an ignorant snob, proud of his lack of knowledge, disdainful of serious intellectual work, different from Palinites only insofar as you ascribe to a different brand of ignorance as your identity.

Yay you.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

I wasn't actually criticizing IGY.   We all know he's an ignorant wretch and proud of it too.

The post that started this was filled to the brim with misspellings and grammatical errors so naturally I assumed it was written by a blogger, not a nationally renown sportswriter.

Of course, what ensued afterward had me laughing hysterically on a dreary & miserable day, so well done all.

rjs246

Lt. Slothrop can suck it. Franz Pokler for the win.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

I switched that just for you.   It was either that or a bottle of cheap bourbon.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Diomedes

Entertainment Weekly.  He's one of the best writers alive, possibly the best.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it