Wild Card vs. Packers Game Thread

Started by Diomedes, January 09, 2011, 04:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

I blame Dorenbos for not sprinkling some magic dust on the ball before snapping it. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyGirl on January 30, 2011, 02:35:23 PM
Phreak, sure...he does. But at the same time, you can't throw ONLY him under the bus for missing it. I can see WHY his mind was not there.

For sure - the defense was more culpable than Akers. Total team failure.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 30, 2011, 02:37:38 PM
I blame Dorenbos for not sprinkling some magic dust on the ball before snapping it. 

I blame his meth addict skank wife.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 30, 2011, 02:58:56 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 30, 2011, 02:37:38 PM

I blame his meth addict skank wife.

I thought she was a crack whore. Either way lol

Rome

Either way she'd get a dart in her funhole.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PoopyfaceMcGee

This is why Bissinger is awesome. Can't believe I missed it:

QuoteDavid Akers is a jerk, sorry. He plays at most 20 times a year. He is a profssional. He sucks it up or tells Reid he can't play. Instead he plays, plays lousy and then dimes Reid out for not being sensitive. Gimme a break Akers. Man up. Be a professional. Plus doctors indicated that Akers' daughter's entire ovary should be removed. They said no. Is that in the best interest of the child? I had a child who who weight 1 lb. 11 ounces when born in 1983. In ICU for seven months. Came home on supplemental oxygen. Trumatic yes. So Akers should have said that he simply could not work. But he was afraid of being called Hoyda. So he did the worst thing possible. And what do you think he told Reid--My head is in the clouds but I will what I can. I am sure he said he was fine and ready to go.

Rome

Please tell me that isn't from a professional writer.

Please?

SunMo

you don't know who Buzz Bissinger is?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

Diomedes

Most famous for writing Friday Night Lights.

If you haven't read that, you're missing out.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I checked out his bio and I've heard of a lot of what he's written and seen the movies he's been a part of.

I truly can't believe his name was completely foreign to me.  Kinda funny, actually. 

ice grillin you

hes also a huge philly guy and has lived there for a thousand years...was a famous inky writer as well

kill yourself now

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Without looking at Google tell me who Thomas Pynchon is.