Wild Card vs. Packers Game Thread

Started by Diomedes, January 09, 2011, 04:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Better to throw it there to Cooper than Avant, they got the match up they wanted. Vick needed to put it over the cB and let Cooper go up and get it. Just a bad throw.

General_Failure

I love the fact that the matchup they wanted involved Riley Cooper with the season on the line.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Quote from: Eagaholic on January 10, 2011, 02:16:32 AM
Better to throw it there to Cooper than Avant, they got the match up they wanted. Vick needed to put it over the cB and let Cooper go up and get it. Just a bad throw.

It was an absolutely terrible throw.  On a rope right to the cornerback.  He hardly had to adjust.  Turned around and the ball was hand delivered.  And yes how farging weird that it comes down to a throw to Riley Cooper. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Very frustrating, because even throwing it out the back of the end zone would have been just fine.  Oh well. 

reese125

still cant believe Vick wanted that throw.

one on one coverage with arguably GB's best cover corner throwing it to Riley friggin Cooper for a game winner is what frustrates me even more than the misguided throw. I dont care if hes tall or not, recognize who you are throwing it to.

ice grillin you

the throw was so bad because it spit in the face of common sense down and distance...if you werent paying attention or just tuned in as that play was happening you would have thought there was no time left in the game and that was the eagles last play

also major major error in not spiking the ball on that play and regrouping....you had first and ten...down the ball get your wits about you...huddle up and get your best play in vicks ear
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Mikell is saying that Akers was going through a lot of personal shtein this week, which is why his head wasn't in the game.

Neat.

ice grillin you

that might have been valuable information before sending him out to kick
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

Mikell' s head was out of the game for not seeing or feeling a ball that was in his farging stomach.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The new article and poll on phillygameday.com brought a small smile to my face.  You're welcome.

Dillen

Well I'm glad McNabb is winning at 45%.

General_Failure

He was bound to win at something if he kept at it long enough.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

First time you've seen that, I assume?

Diomedes

No.  That's me in the background with the hat and hoodie.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger