2010 Playoff thread

Started by SD, January 05, 2011, 03:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i honestly dont know how the patriots were on the verge of setting an all time scoring record going into todays game...their wr's are awful...especially down the field....in the first three quarters today i think brady completed one pass that was more than ten yards

the pats number one offseason need with a bullet...is a down the field wr

and lol at even imagining mcnabb in that offense
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

Who said, what? McNabb? What?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Don Ho

That image of McNabb makes me sick.  At least Brady left his helmet on and got the farg off the field.  He wasn't about to brother-in-law anybody.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 17, 2011, 02:21:34 AM
i honestly dont know how the patriots were on the verge of setting an all time scoring record going into todays game...their wr's are awful...especially down the field....in the first three quarters today i think brady completed one pass that was more than ten yards

the pats number one offseason need with a bullet...is a down the field wr

and lol at even imagining mcnabb in that offense

they have 3000 draft picks and larry fitz can be had in the last year of his deal for a team going nowhere with no qb...look out everyone else
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Don't they have two first rounders, again?  And count on Fitzgerald being a top priority.  shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

The Patriots shteinting the bed was about as good as it gets for me.  I've never cheered for an NFL team not named "Eagles" as hard as I cheered for the Jets yesterday.  They're everything I wish the Eagles were.  Bad ass defense, great running game, and a coach who isn't a snivelling farging flag.

reese125

Interesting how some people view things.

Could really care less about either, but I found myself rooting harder for the Patriots because

1) I always want to see the truly great succeed and carry on a legacy.
2) The comeback factor
3) I hate hate all New York sports

Rome

How anyone can cheer for those iceholes is beyond me, but whatever floats your boat, dude.

ice grillin you

for not caring at all he sure does have a well thought out list of reasons
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: Don Ho on January 17, 2011, 03:14:25 AM
Don't they have two first rounders, again?  And count on Fitzgerald being a top priority.  shtein.

Two 1sts
Two 2nds
Two 3rds

Rome

i'm quite jealous of jets fans right now.  they have a colorful & brutally honest fantastic head coach and great players playing a style of football on both sides of the ball that i love... (bad pun alert!) definitely green with envy.

MDS

you love running the ball into the middle of the line and hoping to break one because you cant do anything else when your quarterback is as bad as mark sanchez is?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

It won a playoff game, which is more than the Eagles have managed in the last two years.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

nothing says bad quite like a qb rating of 127.3 with three touchdowns.

MDS

his one strength i suppose is since he throws the ball 25 feet over everyones head it becomes pretty tough to pick those off

need i remind you eli manning won a super bowl. so did trent dilfer.