2010 Playoff thread

Started by SD, January 05, 2011, 03:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SunMo

jesus christ, get the paraplegic off the field already
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

so seattle went 7-9 in the worst division in the history of football, and save for a fluky once-in-a-million-years kind of win last week, have been worse than the bengals the past 2 months.

why is anyone backing them again?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Because I'm an idiot?  I actually would prefer the Bears to win but if they could do it by less than 10 points, that would be neat.

The Seahawks may want to score at some point, though.

MDS

im sorry but matt hasslebeck, justin forsett and mike williams arent covering 10 on the road in the playoffs

you should have known this

now talk me out of taking the jets moneyline
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

another thing about watching these games that burns me up is seeing all the cool banners in the stadiums and how much of an ass banner inc is for not allowing them at the linc
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on January 16, 2011, 02:16:05 PM
im sorry but matt hasslebeck, justin forsett and mike williams arent covering 10 on the road in the playoffs

you should have known this

now talk me out of taking the jets moneyline

im sorry but mark sanchez, shonn greene and braylon edwards arent winning in foxboro in the playoffs

SunMo

yeah, not sure why you need to be talked out of that jets moneyline.

PoopyfaceMcGee

There has to be something more interesting on TV.  This game is awful.

SunMo

it's so annoying when announcers or coaches scream "uncatchable" on a ball when the penalty is illegal contact.  uncatchable has nothing to do with it morons.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 16, 2011, 02:32:56 PM
another thing about watching these games that burns me up is seeing all the cool banners in the stadiums and how much of an ass banner inc is for not allowing them at the linc

stupid liberal hag christina lurie is responsible for that, not banner inc.

Tomahawk

Quote from: MDS on January 16, 2011, 01:49:32 PM
so seattle went 7-9 in the worst division in the history of football, and save for a fluky once-in-a-million-years kind of win last week, have been worse than the bengals the past 2 months.

why is anyone backing them again?

I'm not backing them per se...I'm backing division winners making the playoffs. I wouldn't mind re-seeding once the playoffs start though

PoopyfaceMcGee

Matt McCoy getting away with a cheap shot.  Nice.

Tomahawk