2010 Playoff thread

Started by SD, January 05, 2011, 03:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

f'ing playoffs.....I guess I'm rooting for Atlanta and the Jets now

Munson

I'm going for the Seahawks. farg it.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Silver lining: at least no other NFC East team will win.

QB Eagles rooting interests:

Seahawks over Bears
Falcons over Packers
Jets over Patriots
Ravens over Steelers
Seahawks over Falcons
Ravens over Jets
Seahawks over Ravens

Hey, a man can dream.

Really don't want to see any of the following teams win it all:
Steelers - I live in Pittsburgh and it's annoying as farg when they win
Patriots - I loathe Boston fans, and this team has won enough
Packers - Only cause I got a buddy who is a cheesehead, and I know he would root against the Eagles if today's game went the other way. Schadenfreude.

Sgt PSN

So the one team everyone said didn't deserve to be in the playoffs is also the only home team that won their game.

General_Failure

I'll root for the Ravens. Don't really care, but I'd get a kick out of seeing Harbaugh win one before Reid.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

I'm rooting for the Flyers. Farg the other football teams.

PoopyfaceMcGee

As always, I will root against any team that hasn't yet won a Super Bowl.  Also, the Steelers fans have been particularly annoying.

Pats
Ravens
Jets
Bears
Packers

That's it.  That's the list.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

I probably won't watch another minute of NFL football until next year..or whenever they get their shtein together and play games again.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i usually boycott it after an eagles playoff loss but since i knew they were gonna lose yesterday im handling it better than normal...i still wont watch espn until this weekend but im definitely watching the playoffs...the games this coming weekend are ridiculous
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I'll get started on the "jack the house up" project instead.  Errands.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

maybe you can have a really productive weekend and plant another devil seed in your wife
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Dude I'm trying.  farging woman wants to wait until Spring.  I thought I was getting somewhere when, after she was bitching about our current machine,  I offered to buy her whatever new washing machine she wants if she will just let me knock her up again.  The proposition gave her pause, but only for long enough to get my hopes up before she said, nope.

BigEd76

she's probably waiting until the spring so she isn't fat during the summer

meanwhile back to the playoff talk, seismic activity was detected during that Marshawn TD run

PoopyfaceMcGee