2010 Playoff thread

Started by SD, January 05, 2011, 03:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Rome

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=6028621

i read that and actually busted out in laughter.  is that dickhead kidding?  all he did all game long was talk shtein to the jets, and he's got the nerve to whine about their behavior after the game?

holy shtein not enough bad things can happen to those iceholes.

BigEd76

Early odds for next week:

Packers -3 (O/U 43.5)
Steelers -3 (O/U 38.5)

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS, take the Jets moneyline!

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on January 16, 2011, 09:41:15 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=6028621

i read that and actually busted out in laughter.  is that dickhead kidding?  all he did all game long was talk shtein to the jets, and he's got the nerve to whine about their behavior after the game?

holy shtein not enough bad things can happen to those iceholes.

farg you Branch.  Go run your hands through pretty boys locks.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 16, 2011, 10:41:02 PM
MDS, take the Jets moneyline!

its not even a good bet at -3 i hate you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

I thought Reid was horrible with his post game press conference after a loss but Belichick is just an icehole.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

belichek is the biggest dickhead ever but he gets a pass for being an all time great coach and having mulitple superbowls......as he should
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

hes actually awesome behind closed doors its just this public persona is hideous

plus after a loss its even worse. talk about bitter sulking. you got beat stop acting like your son got diagnosed with brain cancer.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

except btwn this year and 18-1 has one guy ever had two worse losses?

i mean in 2008 he goes from beating the dolphins record to losing to eli manning......and today hes 14-2 and about to become the first team in nfl history to score 30 plus for nine straight games and they lay an abominable home field egg

MDS

smaller scale but andy in the minny game this year is an all timer. at least the giants and jets defenses were good, andy lost to a 4-12 team with joe webb at qb.  combine that with...take your pick: 2002 nfc title, 2003 nfc title, 2008 nfc title, back to back dallas games last year

also any marty schottenheimer coached playoff game. his wasnt so much the gameplan or execution it is him playing scared and doing everything he could not to lose.

ice grillin you

im talking about tough losses and why belichek was so hurt after the game

andy is a fargin small timer...him losing to minnesota isnt even in the eagles top 10 all time losses and this is a franchise that hasnt wont a title in 51 years

other than possibly carolina andy has never had as bad a loss as belichek had today

MDS

maybe holmgren?

hard fought sb loss to den....ridiculous loss to san fran on the TO catch....refs decide game in sb against pitt

granted his team wasnt heavy favorites like belichick but those are 3 bad ones for 1 dude to take

ice grillin you

i dont think you can compare anything to belicheks two because of how dominant they were at the time of the losses and how big a favorites they came in as....plus the giants loss was in the friggin superbowl combined with a possible undefeated season and todays loss was against your biggest rival and came after a week where two years worth of shtein talking preceded it...and omg did the jets rub it in his grill afterwards

MDS

j's gonna get mad at this but imagine if mcnabb were the qb for the pats

do they even put up 7? donny would be shakin in his diaper and would be all smiles with his best buddies the jets who are his good nice friends after they just beat his ass down