Week 17 Games

Started by BigEd76, January 02, 2011, 01:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

shouldnt the no 3 be able to pick which team they want to face in the first round?

enough with this seeding nonsense...call your shot and take it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on January 02, 2011, 10:55:53 PM
charlie whitehurst in a playoff game

well watch out playoffs, because theyve been talking about matt hasselbeck getting ready on the sidelines this whole game

im sure that secret weapon strikes fear into the hearts of everyone

PhillyPhreak54

Awful game.

7-9 wins the division.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 02, 2011, 11:16:57 PM
shouldnt the no 3 be able to pick which team they want to face in the first round?

enough with this seeding nonsense...call your shot and take it

actually this year the 3 should get a bye

no team from the west gets in

gb at no winner plays atl

phi at chi

MDS

that would terrific

who is announcing the 430 game saturday? the no/sea one? is it hammond, gibbs and the leg again?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 02, 2011, 11:21:39 PMactually this year the 3 should get a bye

no team from the west gets in

gb at no winner plays atl

phi at chi

maybe they could rig it so that somehow the birds play kansas city

ice grillin you

how bad are the rams wr's

MDS

i love collinsworth but he just called whitehurst "terrific"

what. the. farg.

ice grillin you

something is not right about a 7-9 team going crazy on the field after this game

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 02, 2011, 11:30:34 PM
something is not right about a 7-9 team going crazy on the field after this game

it's an embarrassment for the nfl

more embarrassing is that a meaningful game gets played on that same field on saturday

BigEd76

ha....the Saints are a 12-point favorite already

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 02, 2011, 11:30:34 PM

MA douchebag...they got into the playoffs, they can celebrate however they want
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

name 3 players on seattle

Diomedes

Chris Clemons, Raheem Brock, and Stacy Andrews.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger