Week 17 Games

Started by BigEd76, January 02, 2011, 01:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 02, 2011, 03:54:20 PM
so assuming the Colts win, we're getting a Jets/Colts rematch and Ravens/Chiefs next weekend

Colts probably won't even need to win. Although the Texans might be the one team that can figure out how to lose to the Jags without Garrard or Jones-Drew playing.

mpmcgraw

Ed what are the possible scenarios left for the NFC now?

QB Eagles

it's simple

packers win, they get the #6
packers lose, giants win, giants get the #6
packers and giants lose, bucs get the #6
NFC West winner #4

ice grillin you

how does graham gano still have a job
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

great defense by the Rams so far

Munson

Good to see Raheem Brock and Chris Clemons teaming up for a sack on Bradford
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

BigEd76

New Orleans has to be drooling.  Looks like they may finally win a road playoff game...

Don Ho

Saints are probably already celebrating Mardi Gras a month early watching this shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

fitting that these two teams are playing a terrible game to decide who goes to the playoffs

MDS

charlie whitehurst in a playoff game  charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game charlie whitehurst in a playoff game

$$$$
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

at least one of the teams is catching bradfords passes tonight

QB Eagles

take the saints and dont even wait to see what the spread is

ice grillin you

at least the enviroment will be tough for the saints...i dont even think st louis would sell out the game next week

MDS

sad thing is the eagles cant possibly play seattle in rd 2 if they somehow beat NO
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

in this game even the refs are zesty