Week 16 Games

Started by BigEd76, December 24, 2010, 12:38:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on December 26, 2010, 07:21:56 PM
im pretty sure 3+ team tiebreakers have 0 to do with the division....its all conference record and such

also holy crap eli manning is horrendous

nope. deadlocks within divisions get solved first.

MDS

well then...i dont know.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

GB/TB and NYG/TB would come down to SOV for each, and TB loses against both

BigEd76

btw with Cincy and Denver winning, Carolina clinched the #1 pick in the draft

The BIGSTUD

The Pack have everything to play for plus revenge next week vs Chicago. The #2 seed will be there for the taking. Just win out.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Also Carolina clinched giving NE the first pick in the 2nd round for Armanti Edwards.  Ha.

Don Ho

Mike Singletary is such an ass.  Going at it Troy Smith during the game.  I love it when the Niners suck as we're surrounded by their knucklehead fan base here.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 26, 2010, 07:39:49 PM
btw with Cincy and Denver winning, Carolina clinched the #1 pick in the draft

Now they can stop dogging it and beat the Falcons in Week 17, delivering the #1 seed to the Eagles.

:-D

phattymatty

Quote from: Diomedes on December 26, 2010, 04:05:49 PM
the taco party commercial cracks me up every time

Same here, although I like the one in the car better. Dudes laugh cracks me up.

BigEd76

Rams/Seahawks is SNF next week

Cowboys/Eagles, Bears/Packers, Giants/taterskins, Titans/Colts and Jaguars/Texans all moved to 4:15

Don Ho

That sucks.  Looks like most of the country is going to get Bears/Packers.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

TexasEagle

Quote from: Don Ho on December 26, 2010, 07:43:44 PM
Mike Singletary is such an ass.  Going at it Troy Smith during the game.

That's on him...