Week 16 Games

Started by BigEd76, December 24, 2010, 12:38:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Coughlin wastes challenge on obvious play, then doesn't have one on key play.

DH

quarless has the most  god awful tattoo ever

DH

the giants are down 3 tds with about the same amount of time as the eagles were last week..think elis giving his "cmon guys we can do what the eagles did to us" bit?? hahah

QB Eagles

If I were a member of the NY media, I'd "accidentally" call Coughlin "Coach Cowher" at the PC following this game.

ice grillin you

yo easy

in the three teams for one spot race

pack > giants

but who holds a tiebreak btwn pack and bucs and giants and bucs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

pretty sure both  gb and giants > bucs but ill defer to easy

Sgt PSN

Yeah, I believe the bucs are on the outside looking in in pretty much every tie breaker scenario.

QB Eagles

It comes down to strength of victory.

MDS

can the saints, packers, bucs and giants all have 10 wins? if so...what the farg
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

DH

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 26, 2010, 05:37:27 PM
no matter how many times i tell myself i still cant believe that eli manning has won a superbowl
how true is this btw? farg.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on December 26, 2010, 07:18:18 PM
can the saints, packers, bucs and giants all have 10 wins? if so...what the farg

Saints would lose out because they have a division rival with a better record against common opponents.

QB Eagles

Giants are trying to top last week's embarrassment.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Die-Hard on December 26, 2010, 07:18:40 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on December 26, 2010, 05:37:27 PM
no matter how many times i tell myself i still cant believe that eli manning has won a superbowl
how true is this btw? farg.

Seriously.  He's not a good qb and hasn't been at any point in his career. It took the luckiest throw and catch in SB history for him to get a ring.

MDS

im pretty sure 3+ team tiebreakers have 0 to do with the division....its all conference record and such

also holy crap eli manning is horrendous
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

DH

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 26, 2010, 07:21:05 PM
Giants are trying to top last week's embarrassment.

watch your mouth